OneMoreCast:

one more cast

Captain
Re: OneMoreCast:

Yup, After doing a little research I gave it a try with high hopes. I went through a whole bottle but I didn't see any changes. I wasn't really surprised because most of the stuff I've tried that helped other people did nothing for me. The only things that seem to work are prednisone and the top shelf injectables.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Baggin it kinda of early aren't they OMC? How long has the swimmin pool been covered? It's still summer isn't it? ;)

one more cast

Captain

I checked the pool cam this morning and seen it was covered and they changed it to leaf-cam. It was in the upper 30's this morning. Now you can all watch the leaves change. I think I will stop by Christy's and see how much it costs to run a web cam. I would like to set up my own.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by One More Cast:<br /> I checked the pool cam this morning and seen it was covered and they changed it to leaf-cam. It was in the upper 30's this morning. Now you can all watch the leaves change. I think I will stop by Christy's and see how much it costs to run a web cam. I would like to set up my own.
Be sure to let us know all the details, not only about the hardware but how you put it out there on the web for people to access.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by One More Cast:<br /> Yup, After doing a little research I gave it a try with high hopes. I went through a whole bottle but I didn't see any changes. I wasn't really surprised because most of the stuff I've tried that helped other people did nothing for me. The only things that seem to work are prednisone and the top shelf injectables.
Well, we gave it a shot. :(

Moody Blue

Captain

Hope this post is not out of line but I noticed the meds you are talking about are for arthritic conditions. I too had gone thru the experimantation with many of the available drugs and therapies only to find what I consider a miracle drug. Not sure if its available in the US but the name is Celebrex. This stuff worked immediately and to such a great extent that I have regained complete mobility. USed to be I could only sleep 3-4 hours before the pain would become so intense I had trouble breathing let alone moving. Now I am able to sleep 7-8 hours with no discomfort and have as I said, complete mobility. Maybe this might help you OMC.

one more cast

Captain

Thanks Rod, I will check with my rhumatoligist(sp) and see if it is on the list of drugs that I have tried.

LubeDude

Admiral

Say OMC, did ya take them like I said?<br /><br />You didnt notice anything? You can test the MSM as to the purity buy just pulling a pill apart and dumping it in water. It should sink imeadiatly, if it floats its cut with something.

one more cast

Captain

LubeDude, I bought the wallyworld brand (spring vally) and took 5)1000mg capsules 3 times a day. I did notice that I started smelling like a match. I was afraid to rub up against anything in fear of bursting into flames. :D And Rod, I have been on celebrex before.<br /> EDIT: LubeDude, I had a few capsules so I tried the water test and it didn't sink even after 30 seconds. :confused: