One Tiny Motor

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: One Tiny Motor

And the Borge was born.... JaneWay!! LOL<br />Thats amazing.. just 40 years ago we were still using vacuum tubes!<br /><br />Link

ndemge

Commander

........ and the only question left to ask. What pitch prop do I need to get 5500 rpm?

WoodRust

Seaman

Think of all the space 'us inboard types' are gonna have once they get this thingy up to about 300 hp. "Twin Nanos"?

WoodRust

Seaman

Originally posted by Link:<br />And the Borge was born.... JaneWay!! LOL<br />Thats amazing.. just 40 years ago we were still using vacuum tubes!
Hey Link - I still using vacuum tubes. Know where I can buy any? :)

bluewater19

Chief Petty Officer

Try econco in woodland california.<br />I work for the navy and all our Hf an Lf transmitters use 4cx350ac low level tubes and 4cx15000ac Primary amp tubes. <br />We are switching to solid state next year there goes my job security :eek:

Link

Rear Admiral

roscoe <br />Great site and good people to work with.<br /><br />WoodRust and bluewater19:<br />YUP! Real radios Glow in the dark and keep you warm at night :D :D :D <br /><br />Where do I find the B+ :rolleyes: <br />This cold hearted and cool running ICOM 737 just performs.. sometimes LOL<br /><br />But fold back/over circuits don't like SWR! But then a properly built antenna doesn't need a transmatch! <br />How does this relate to boating?? Easy, the proper prop on a boat does the same thing as a antenna! Power transferee (sp)<br />73 Link N7CEO