One More Cast's Pool Cam

Cranky18

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: One More Cast's Pool Cam

I think it's because the waters too cold. The outside temperature always seems low. :confused:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

It's right at 70* right now, but it looks like the pool is empty as in no water in it.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I too check to "pool cam" now and then lookin' for the wimmens in thong bikinis. wasup... :D :p

one more cast

Captain

That pool cam is at a motel near the enchanted forest water park. This is not my cam its just the one I use to show the NY weather. There are lots of lakes in the area for swimming plus the water park has heated water.I'll see if I can find a ny babe cam for you guys. :D <br />.<br />.<br />. this is the beach down the road a little ways from the pool cam .. http://www.oldforge.net/ but now the weather has turned colder.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Defending the pool cam..... I ahve seen swimmers! Then again I check it midday with good weather.<br /><br />Bob

angus63

Captain

One More<br />Just came back from Croghan (25 miles NW of Old Forge). I think the 3 million gallons of liquified cow manure spilled into the Black River has a lot more to do with the lack of swimmers than the weather. They dumped Stillwater Resv. 5 ft to flush the stuff. Good thing too.... found some nasty rocks I'm gonna avoid from now on!!!

one more cast

Captain

angus, I'm actually closer to Croghan then I am to Old Forge. My cousin was at Stillwater last week camping and said it was strange to see all the stumps and rocks. If you ever go into the village of Croghan stop by the Croghan meat market and get some warm Croghan bologna (I think they make it on tuesday and thursday).Its not even close to the stuff you buy in the stores.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

2 days now and I've caught no one by the pool.....I don't care if the thermometer reads 60deg....It's 98 here and I want to see someone by the pool. (and not the cleaning boy either) :D

angus63

Captain

One More<br />Yep, been there and done that on every visit. They have some awesome steaks too!!! We actually stay on Soft Maple so Croghan is our closest store. There is some great smallmouth action in the creek between the upper and lower Soft Maple lakes!!! My 7 yr old landed one about 4 lbs +. Love the area. Went to the speedway in Beaver Falls. Went to the woodland games in Lowville. Great place for great people.