One for our Iboats law enforcement crew...

KaGee

Admiral
Why women should not drive patrol cars.... :p <br /><br />
womenwithoutsupervision3.jpg

KRS

Banned
Re: One for our Iboats law enforcement crew...

Holy Poo! Please do tell.............

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

What is the code to call in that you car is stuck in cement????<br /><br />I have a 10-5982340(&$^*&%^ here!<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> What is the code to call in that you car is stuck in cement????<br /><br />I have a 10-5982340(&$^*&%^ here!<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken
I did notice she was smart enough not to get out of the cruiser!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Not even a blonde, either. :)

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Somtimes them sign's apply to everybody...Wonder if they doubled her fine's.

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

Maybe she was trying to give the worker her phone number.. I wonder if she'll get a bill to redo the cement?

Pascal

Petty Officer 1st Class

Looks like the person at the left edge of the pic is bent over from laughing so hard........ :cool: <br /><br />Reminds me of riding my bike back when I was a kid. We were smart enough to wait till it was almost set up tho......<br /><br />JD

D

DJ

Does the name, "Barney Fife", come to mind?<br /><br />Ah, our tax dollars at work. Let's all agree to pay MORE taxes!<br /><br />Idiots, with NO accountability.<br /><br />We had an idiot firefighter here, rollover a $1M dollar fire/ladder truck last year-total loss. He went too fast around a corner, on a grocery run, for Pete's sake, and didn't even get a ticket.<br /><br />After 9/11 firefigfhters are "hands off" for ANY scrutiny. :rolleyes:

KRS

Banned

Not bright enough to turn off the red and blues though.

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Reminds me of something that made the news a couple of years ago. A woman trooper was causing all kinds of bedlam on her stretch of road. Finally one day she pulled over some truckers and they procceded to handcuff her to the light bar on her car and to add insult they pulled her pants and panties down to her ankles. Guess it took awhile before she got free but in the meantime it was quite an roadside attraction.<br /><br />I plead the 5th!

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Nice...(as I am taking notes to not drive my patrol car in wet cement)...

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Ken, the 10 code for getting stuck is CELLPHONE!<br /><br />Call a friend that can keep a secret. This one though is a bit too late.<br /><br />Wildbill, I would have to ask. What would those poeple do if while they were picking on the troopper for "causing bedlam" or as some may call it doing the job she was hired to do, someone broke into their house and raped their wife. Or broke into their garage and stole their tools? And if someone called for help and nobody showed because all the troopers were tied up at the moment? <br /><br />I remember growing up there was always stories all around about cops getting tied up or locked in their cars. It is funny at the time, but what if...<br /><br />In todays times those poeple would probably be shot dead and it would be more than justified. Nobody touches an officers duty belt without the officers consent, that is deadly threat.<br />So now days they could be prosecuted for obstruction of governmental official, false improsonment, sexual assault, felony assault, and a few other crimes. Yes I did say sexual assault. If some pervert forces someone to show their genitals with the intent of displaying or embarassing them, sexual assault. That adds up to a lot of prison time for punishing an officer doing what the good people hired them to do. <br /><br />But I agree, still funny! So is the cement problem.<br />I bet when she gets towed out her wheels will be a bit out of balance.