once again its time for.. ADD A CAPTION!

one more cast

Captain
Yesterday I stopped by to visit my cousin who used to be my cousin but then was my brother in-law but is now just my cousin again who's wife used to be my sister in-law but is now just my cousin in-law. well any who, this is what I saw when I went in their house and there has to be a story here somewhere.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.
tire1.jpg

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: once again its time for.. ADD A CAPTION!

hahahaha<br />wellthey have a cat toy by the table. maybe its a urinal for the dog :) :) :) . and I have an identical kitchen table and chair set right down to the cat claw marks :) :) the motor oil box adds a homey touch :) and the potted plant looks like all mine. I grow dirt in pots :) . hahahaha it is funny. I have had tires,transmissions and engine blocks in the house. maybe thats why I also have an Ex wife :)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

A definate redneck.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Looks like a box of motor oil on the floor left of the tire, This dude keeps one clean garage!!! Just look at that workbench...No clutter at all, man ya could eat off that thing.

McGR

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Honey, If you're good - I'll let you keep my batteries next to the refrigerator...

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

Put that tire back on the house!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yes but by-george he is protecting the floor.<br />Just look at that throw rug under the tire.<br /><br />He also has the whole bear family in the far window.<br /><br />And that added touch of the flower in a cup in a glass container for a table center piece.<br /><br />As far as a caption,<br />Customer's lounge at your local UGO dealer

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

What's in the plastic baggie under the welcome sign? :confused: <br /><br />...Bob in Calif...

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Bob in Calif.:<br /> What's in the plastic baggie under the welcome sign? :confused: <br /><br />...Bob in Calif...
Dirt!!!!

cjones4@hvc.rr.com

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Johnny Cash sang about that guy...<br /><br />I'd get it one piece at a time<br />And it wouldn't cost me a dime<br />You'll know it's me when I come through your town<br />I'm gonna ride around in style<br />I'm gonna drive everybody wild<br />'Cause I'll have the only one there is a round.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

"Honeeeeeee....have you seen my tire? I'm gonna be late fer work!"

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Let us see. First of its a trailer house. Second is car parts inside, looks to be a Ford half ton truck wheel. Southern Decor complete with wind chime hung to high to blow if the window was opened. Animals in the house. Potted plant with no plant in the window. Roll your own squares tobacco. <br /><br />Yep, that there quailifies as a Redneck household.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Keep a tire in da house an they aint gonna steal yer truck.

KaGee

Admiral

Hey, I think we found the house that's selling that little yellow boat on Ebay.<br /><br /> :D

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

Awwww...Tarnation folks....ain't ya'll never seen one of them there key fobs ya put on the outhouse key so's your kinfolk don't try to steal all the corn shucks ya gathered last spring and make off with 'em?..... Criminitaly....<br /><br /><br />I guess if you need that in the way of a captions ya'll could try this...<br /><br />"Hey Marybeth Ann.....where didja put the key to the thunder barn....never mind, Ah found it..."

ob

Admiral

"Honey I thought the Goodrich T/A radial fit the early American decor a lot better than the one we have now.Can we get the blinds put up now?I don't think those seeds you planted in the pot on the window sill are ever going to sprout."

eeboater

Commander

How did you get a picture of my kitchen?

JRJ

Commander

"I fixed the tire honey, now how do you want your eggs?"

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

but honey, I couldn't find the rolling pin!<br /> :p