OMC TurboJet 115 - Manual ??

Claus

Recruit
Hi boaters,<br />I own a Novurania w/ an OMC TurboJet 115 (S/N: G04144596) and looking for a Service Manual or Technical Maintenance Manual. I´m living in spain and there is none able to supply this. I just bought this used boat and would like to do some service.<br />Is there someone who can help me? :confused: <br />Thanks<br /><br />Pls send email to:<br /> Dr.Kaufmann@airtel.net

Claus

Recruit
Re: OMC TurboJet 115 - Manual ??

Thank you for the info Zebramidge!<br /><br />Who knows what the Model-N° 115TJED means?<br /><br />I gues 115 = 115 HP, TJ = TurboJet!?<br />But ED ??

mthrash

Recruit

Claus:<br /><br />You may be able to get a service manual from Bombardier (I purchased one before OMC went bankrupt). <br /><br />However, if you can't find one you can get a lot of information from one of the aftermarket manuals for a Johnson or Evinrude engine of the same displacement (the turbojet powerhead is the same as the Evinrude/Johnson 115).<br /><br />Try looking at Chiltons website.

fone_man

Senior Chief Petty Officer

115TJED <br /><br />115 = HP<br /><br />T = Trim & Tilt - Electric Start<br /><br />J = Jet Drive<br /><br />ED = 1996