Olympic commentator quotes C&P

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class
Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators so far during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: <br /><br />1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing." <br /> <br />2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother." <br /><br />3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father." <br /><br />4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious." <br /><br />5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again." <br /> <br />6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces." <br /><br />7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew." <br /><br />8. Soccer commentator: "Julian ****s is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven ****s on the field." <br /> <br />9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?" <br /><br /> :D :D

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Olympic commentator quotes C&P

I heard one announcer blame the deterioration of the Acropolis on global warming.<br />Hasn't it always been hot in Greece?<br />He obviously didn't spend time in the northeast <br />last winter.

tylerin

Commander

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."
Ummm!........nevermind :D

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yeah, here in Central NY we're hoping that monsoon season ends before winter begins. If it snows like it's been raining around here, we're gonna have tunnels through the snow for highways! :eek: <br /><br />I guess summer happened last week when the temps were in the high 80's and the t-storms started at about 3:00 in the afternoon. Mark my words....(just like I said last year) this will be my last winter here, I'm ready to fly south! :) <br /><br />BTW...what in the wide world of sports is Dressage? (just had a blazzing saddles flashback :eek: )

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

"Where are all the white women?"