Oldie but Goodie(RampRights)

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Oldie but Goodie(RampRights)

That was hilarious, this place was a lot more fun back then.<br />I miss all the good and light hearted humor, also i miss Ray, he certainly had a distinct style of his own.<br />There are a lot of members who once posted with regularity that we hardly ever hear from anymore, not just in DC but even in the repair forums.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea PV it was.<br />Yea Ray was out there sometimes.<br />He shot from the hip for sure and that did not go over well here.<br />Yep lots of members have went by the wayside for one reason or the other.<br />I just read it again. :D :D :D :D

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

That was one funny post. I read it when it was fresh and I still had to laugh this time. Reminds me of the current "Bad American" post. Or at least should be on that post, Just because something bad happens to you, does not mean that someone else is at fault.

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

Great read, gee if I got pissed off everytime I got ripped (either in jest or properly put in my place), I would be missing posts from guys like David, which makes me examine an re-evalute my thoughts and opinions. There is still great humor here, I enjoy it tons.<br /><br />Spud