Old Farmer

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The marriage between the elderly farmer and his young wife was<br />not working out too well, so the farmer consulted his doctor for<br />advice.<br /> <br />“The next time you’re down in the field plowing and feel a yearning<br />for your wife.” said the doctor, “don’t wait until lunch time or the<br />end of the day, but quit what you’re doing and go to the house.” “I<br />tried that,” said the farmer, “but by the time I get to the house, I<br />am so tuckered out, it’s no use.”<br /> <br />The doctor thought for a minute, “Take your shotgun with you when you<br />leave the house in the morning and if you feel the urge, shoot the gun<br />and she will come down there where you are.”<br /> <br />A few weeks later the two men met on the street.<br /> <br />“How did it work out?” asked the doctor.<br /> <br />“Fine, the first three days,” said the farmer, <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.“then hunting season<br />opened and I haven’t seen her since.”

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Old Farmer

Originally posted by NOSLEEP:<br /> :D :D 3 stars.
Agreed 3 stars<br /><br />Thats twice in one week you have blind sided me spinner :D :D :D