OK, which one of you kidnapped Sponge Bob?

KaGee

Admiral
Barlow? Pointer? <br /><br /><br />LITTLE FALLS (AP) - He's big, he's yellow, and he's missing.<br /><br />Investigators in three states are searching for kidnapped cartoon character SpongeBob SquarePants.<br /><br />Police in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Utah are looking for blow-up figures of SpongeBob swiped from Burger Kings.<br /><br />Little Falls police found a ransom note that says, "we have SpongeBob" and demands "ten Crabby Patties, fries and milkshakes."<br /><br />That ransom note is signed by SpongeBob's nemesis, Plankton. A postscript reads: "Patrick is next," referring to SpongeBob's starfish buddy.<br /><br />In Sheboygan, Wis., someone swiped a 6-foot-tall SpongeBob blowup from Burger King's roof. The culprits did not leave a ransom note, police said, but informants on SpongeBob's whereabouts are eligible for a $1,000 reward.<br /><br />SpongeBob was also stolen from a southeast Utah Burger King. Employees there are handing out "Missing" fliers with a full description of the popular cartoon figure that is featured in a new movie.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: OK, which one of you kidnapped Sponge Bob?

errr uhhhh .... hmmm ,... I didn't do it.<br /><br />just because there's a guy thats 6' tall with a yellow complexion and an air leak in my backyard raking leaves at gun point doesn't mean I have taken Sponge Bob ransom .. <br /><br />and just because I've got this guy raking leaves at gun point doesn't mean he's in any danger either..<br /><br />.. unlike that guy that appears to look like a star fish. .. .. .. .. He's in for it big!! <br /><br />The nut case cut down my wild flowers with that weed wacker he's chained to. :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

I had a sponge bath once. Does that make me a suspect?? HEY, Wait! He's here......No, I'm mistaken. Just my boss. :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Word from NY is Hillary Clinton tapped the Spongester as her running mate in 08. heh,heh, heh.

KaGee

Admiral

LOL @ Barlow!!!<br /> :D

NathanY

Commander

Sounds like a promotional gimmick to me.