Ok, true story about Kenneth Brown

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
While workin the road one night he stopped a truck driver for speeding. When he asked the driver for his license and registration, the driver stated he aint got no license. Said it was suspended for life. When asked for his truck registration he said the truck is stolen so he don't got no registration. So Brown asked if he could search the back of the truck the driver said no, that's where the owners body is hidden. <br />At that time Brown called and requested a supervisor. When the supervisor arrived, Brown explained what was up. The supervisor then asked the driver why his license was suspended the driver said it isn't and handed it over. When he asked for the registration, the driver handed that over. When asked what he was haulin, the driver opened the back and showed an empty truck. The supervisor then asked the driver why Brown said his license was suspended, he said the truck was stolen and there was a body in the trailor. The trucker said "I have no idea sir, but I bet the next thing that lyin S*O*B will try is to say I was speeding!"

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Ok, true story about Kenneth Brown

:D :D

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

26.gif

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Just goes to show ya can't trust any.......<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />.DC cellar dweller! :D

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I hear ya DD, turnabouts fairplay. Bubbakats next.

Realgun

Commander

That had me going till-<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />.<br />.<br /><br /><br />the end nice job :D