OK...I've had enough....

coastalrichard

Lieutenant
I'm gettin out my heavy winter coat, longjohns, cowling and fleece-lined gloves (yeah.. I own some of these)...I'm going yachting tomorrow!:fish2:

Last edited:

The Rooster

Ensign
Re: OK...I've had enough....

You go boy !!! Glad to see someone's got some cajones " ka-hone-ees" :)

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Winter coat, long johns.... What? I bet if some of us northern boys were down there we'd be in t-shirts.

rockyrude

Lieutenant Junior Grade

From what I hear it's down to 50 degrees.

DayCruiser

Ensign

Suppose to be in the mid to upper 60s today and all week here in SC. Nothing like last years early Spring but things are improving. I still don't want to be in the lake in 60 degree weather. Chilly wind made worse by a still cold Lake. I am past ready for 70s and 80s

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant

50 degrees? Make sure you don't get frost bite! ;) it's supposed to get in the upper 40's here tomorrow for the first time since fall

coolbri70

Lieutenant Commander

i went out when it was in the low 40s supposed to be high 50s tomorrow, i will be boating for sure:D i just wear coveralls and a hat, thick socks, and sit down below the windshield:cool: when it gets hot out i will stand up more:D

kfa4303

Banned

Good luck Richard. I think "winter" is finally over for us. I don't know about you, but my car is covered in about an inch of neon green pollen, which is the tell tale sign of Spring. Happy Boating!

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

Now we get to tangle with the winds...today SE @ 15-20kt; tomorrow SE @ 15-20kt, building to 20-25kt.:eek: I don't go boating to get beat up:boxing:

brnschoneck

Petty Officer 1st Class

y it was nice today may been a bit chilly on lake i may go out tomm still wrking on the new carpet ,2nd fishfinder,buff n wax so ill probably wont get out till next week the wifey wants to go so hopefully wheather stays the same !!!! ill be spashn ....

greenbush future

Lieutenant Commander

I'm gettin out my heavy winter coat, longjohns, cowling and fleece-lined gloves (yeah.. I own some of these)...I'm going yachting tomorrow!:fish2:
I just returned from Venice Fla. and we had mixed bag, only 3 days of sun tan weather. Played one round of golf, day on the water, lots of good food and company. Back in Michigan, have the snowmobiles ready, and golf clubs regripped. I am ready for what ever Ma nature throws.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member

going to be 80 today. boat is going in about an hour

catfish58

Petty Officer 2nd Class

70* yesterday in North Ala. Didn't fish but I did change the lower unit oil and engine oil in outboard, lawn mowers, car and truck. It felt good to be outside most of the day.

bassman284

Commander

When I went out to get the paper this morning it was 42? and raining. It's been raining most fo the time since yesterday afternoon. The really interesting part was that there were several nightcrawlers on the driveway. Spring fer sher!

DayCruiser

Ensign

Upper 60s here yesterday. Went to the Lake but didn't go boating. Kinda cloudy. But next Saturday is supposed to be in the 70s. I still have a little bit to get the boat ready ie fuel filter and plugs. The boat has been sitting since last September because of the drought, so I am hoping that down time wasn't detrimental to anything