OK, I'm stumped

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I have fooled with dogs my entire adult life, but now I find myself stumped.<br /><br />Was looking through the local adverts in the paper and ran across this.<br />"For sale, purebreed Schmuts pups, great with kids and other animals"<br /><br />What the heck is a schmut? :confused: <br />Anyone know what it looks like? :confused:

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: OK, I'm stumped

hmm... sounds like a "b@stard" breed.. schitzu(sp) mutt ..<br /><br /> :confused: :confused: <br /><br />If so I love it -> 'pure bred' <- <br /><br />Makes ya wonder if there's heavy 'line breeding' there someplace??<br /><br /><br />does the AKC recognise it?

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

a Schnauzer mut???<br /><br />potential of a very good lap pooch dependant upon what the other breed is.<br /><br />A beware, I had a Samoyed/Pitbull mix years ago. This dog was an excellent companion to me and myself.....bit several other unfamiliar people that I presume the dog believed as threatening.

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> What the heck is a schmut? :confused: <br />Anyone know what it looks like? :confused:
I believe they're part of the schmuck family. :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Ok, I feel so stupid that I don't even know if I want to post this, but here ya go and have at it, I am hiding.<br /><br />Just talked to the people on the phone and get this, "They are purebreed, Shepard, Chow, and some mutt".read:s-ch-mut <br /><br />If I could have, I would have reached out and touched someone. :mad:

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

yup .. thought so at first. <br /><br />And I agree SBN Makes ya want to take a drive and shine the tip of your boots in someones .. err.. back side<br /><br /> :rolleyes: <br /><br />I have to know .. how did the phone call go?<br />Please tell me you used a little sarcasm.<br /><br /> :D

one more cast

Captain

sounds like my kind of dog. How much they asking for these pure crossbreeds?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Barlow, I just hung up. :mad: <br />OMC, they were our kinda price, free

ob

Admiral

A Schmut is a better breed than a cross between a bull dog and a schitzu. :p

Twidget

Commander

LOL, I once had some puppies I was trying to find a home. "Free to good home" didn't get a singel call. I then tried $20 per and sold them all within 2 days.

ob

Admiral

I heard that Twidget.Funny how people feel they're getting something better when it costs more.

Carphunter

Commander

SBN said:<br />I have fooled with dogs my entire adult life.
........C'mon SBN, you know I got a million comments I could make regarding that statement. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br />
SBN said:<br />I have fooled with dogs my entire adult life.
........C'mon SBN, you know I got a million comments I could make regarding that statement. :D
And this started out as a serious thread, one of a few from me. :p

NYMINUTE

Captain

Sounds like a money making ploy to give a mutt a fancy or sexy name, thus increasing the dog knowledge challenged public to ante up big dollars. I know they are pushing off poodles and labs mixed as labradoodles. So anything is possible. :confused:

Carphunter

Commander

You know there ain't nothin serious here in the cellar SBN. ;) <br /><br />.....I will say that foolin with dogs must be better than Gerbils. :p

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

The ex has a purebred Shepard. Half German Shepard and half Border Collie (also known as an Australian Shepard). Great with the kids, affectionate and playful! I was going to say Frisky rather than Playful, but considering where this thread is going... ;) <br /><br />Hey, I can say she's a B1TCH and not get in trouble. Question is, am I referring to the dog or the ex? :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by WillyBWright:<br /> ;) <br /><br />Hey, I can say she's a B1TCH and not get in trouble. Question is, am I referring to the dog or the ex? :D
527.gif
Go with Door #2 in my case.

KaGee

Admiral

I'm offended... you two are using insinuated vulgar language.