Ohio Girls

KaGee

Admiral
I can't take the insanity of politics and people :D ... I need a laugh.<br /><br />Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given <br />their new wives duties. <br /><br />The first man had married a woman from Alabama and bragged that he had <br />told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning. <br />He said it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a <br />clean house and dishes. <br /><br />The second man had married a woman from Florida. He bragged that he <br />had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and <br />the cooking. On that the first day he didn't see any results, but <br />the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the <br />dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table. <br /><br />The third man had married a Ohio girl. He boasted that he told her <br />that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn <br />mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He <br />said the first day he didn't see anything,... the second day he didn't <br />see anything,... but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down <br />and he could see a little out of his left eye. Enough to fix himself a bite <br />to eat, load the dishwasher, and telephone a landscaper. :D

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Ohio Girls

Whats the difference in a terrorist and a NY girl?<br /><br />You can negociate with a terrorist!

KaGee

Admiral

:D @ NYMINUTE!<br /><br />(I've seen some NY girls that frankly....terrorizes me!)

NYMINUTE

Captain

You must have seen Hillary, she is the postergirl for "Abort Now" magazine.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

That is why I went to Michigan to get a wife. Those girls know how to keep you warm at night. ;)