Oh Dang....not another hurricane!

SoulWinner

Commander
Son of uh.......At least this one will be a weak Tropical Storm or category 1 hurricane. After Ivan, this one will be a piece of cake, but dog gone I don't want it to hit anywhere around here. You guys have no idea. Ivan tore this area up like nothing I ever seen. Old timers were even freaked out by the damage, because they have lived through lots of hurricanes and never saw anything like this. Believe it or not, we STILL debris from Ivan that has yet to be cleaned up.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Oh Dang....not another hurricane!

Hang on SW.<br />BTW, you have email. :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

You guys hang in there. You're in our thoughts and prayers.<br />Bassy

Stratosfied

Ensign

SW, I am with ya! Here in Brewton the situation is about the same as Milton. I went and made sure I had enough supplies for this one. If you all need to evacuate, ya'll can come here. Best wishes!

Trent

Captain

We are ready here too... Im tired of them!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Yes-sir.. <br /><br />Still alot of debris around here from Frances and Jeane that has'nt been cleaned up yet, and many buildings and homes with blue tarp roofs... <br /><br />Ain't gonna be much of a blow... ;)

SoulWinner

Commander

Thanks folks for the kind words. We are all provisioned up. We live on top a hill, right behind the Santa Rosa Medical Center, so the flooding isn't a problem for my property. What really sux is the after storm clean-up, gas lines, and if the power is out for an extended time, loosing everything in the freezer and fridge. I know the people in Grand Lagoon have all evacuated, even though this is a weak storm.