Office Working

dolluper

Captain
Drawbacks to Working in a Cubicle<br /><br />1. Being told to "Think Outside the Box" when I'm in the @#$%? box all day!<br /><br />2. Not being able to check E-mail attachments without first seeing who is behind<br />me.<br /><br />3. Fabric cubicle walls do not offer much protection from any kind of gunfire.<br /><br />4. That nagging feeling that if I just press the right button, I will get a piece<br />of cheese.<br /><br />5. Lack of roof rafters for the noose.<br /><br />6. My walls are too close together for my hammock to work right.<br /><br />7. Women: Damned near impossible to adjust your bra or slip without comment.<br /><br />8. Men: Co-workers tend to stare when you take your pants off.<br /><br />9. 23 power cords, 1 outlet.<br /><br />10. Prison cells are not only bigger, they have beds.<br /><br />11. When tours come through, I get lots of peanuts thrown at me.<br /><br />12.Can't slam the door when you quit and walk out.

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: Office Working

For someone who's retired, you gotta get out more!

dolluper

Captain
Re: Office Working

I get out lots, out to the garage for a screw driver then back out to get a square ,then back out to get the screws I forgot Or out to the garage to doll up someones car or my own toys. After I get out on the deck and start the bbq. We have tough winters you sort of hibranate But summers see YAH !