Office Redo

gonfishn

Commander
Many here know I just opened a new business a couple of months ago. Herself decided I needed a professional look in my office.. Don't get me wrong I appreciate her purty pictures on the walls and what I call frizzys all over the place.<br /><br />The last couple of days you folks have been talkn about your offices and what you had in em..So what I did next is all your fault.<br /><br />Herself is gone for a few and since I am the boss i decided to do a redo..Its not quite done yet but I do have more room in my tackle boxes now to buy some more..<br /><br />
P3080016.jpg

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Office Redo

whats that growing on the table, err,.....counter???

JRJ

Commander

Looks good :cool: I think you have a knack for decorating :D She'll be proud when she sees it :rolleyes:

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

What self respectin woman wouldn't love it, I'll bet she let's ya do the house next!!! Matter of fact I'll bet if ya hurry ya can have the house done as a SURPRISE before she get's home.

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

HEY! What's that on your computer screen?!?! It's not Iboats...I didn't know you could use computers for other things??!?!

gonfishn

Commander

Thats the nice thing when you are the head Honcho jsfinn..You can make your own rules :D Its actually my web site www.amishinthecountry.com SpinnerBait is my go to guy. Since I don't have the time he is running it for me..<br /><br />At last count I had over 600 lures ..I am not smart enough to buy on ebay and save money..<br /><br />Lol at pjc..Its actually called an Amish rag rug..I usually have to trim her up in the summer once the warm weather comes on.. :eek:

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

22cjfk
<br /><br /><br />there it is ... :D :D :D :D <br /><br /><br />Lookin' good GF .. now ya need to get a reproduction of that 52" sow up on the wall! ;)

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Hey Barlow, my wife has that same musky lure in her nightstand....Wonder if Jeff got his at the same store. :eek:

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

rofl ... :D <br /><br />I better keep my mouth shut before we go poof here :D

tylerin

Commander

Somebody did a burn-out on your front yard there GF. How come the office next door has a nicer monitor.....I thought you were the boss? :)

NYMINUTE

Captain

Hey add a Martha Stewart Trash Can. They come in black, with little ankle braclets. Cool.

gonfishn

Commander

A Lady Musky Fisherperson(did I say that right)was selling these lures at the Musky show last month. She said she uses it (mind outa the gutter please)and has caught them on it..Nice lookn critter she was to...Spent most of my musky stash in that one booth :D Drifter tackle is name of the company..<br /><br />The duck is on the file cabinet GG over seeing his harem..Sorry pics were not that good..Lures at the top were 12 inchers to show you sizes..<br /><br />I can see this thread going down hill from here.. :D

Carphunter

Commander

Hey, theres still a price tag on that nice piece of wooden furniture. Must be rentin to own. ;)