oddjob's Weekend troll

oddjob

Commander
This is a terrible situation going on in NO. I'm glad my household is armed, and that but my young boys know how to handle a weapon. <br /><br />I think alot of fence sitter's and anti-gun supporters just flip-flopped their stance there's more to come. <br /><br />The NRA will grow 10 fold what do you bet?<br /><br />Homeboy, raceplaying political leaders are out. <br /><br />I think a certain political party will have to h ide or change with the times. They cant get away with blaming Bush and the Conservative agenda with this mess in NO. This is the piano that will break the lefts back me thinks.

Tinkr

Cadet
Re: oddjob's Weekend troll

This would be an absolutely outstanding troll, if you'd included religion.<br /><br />Religion is important because if more homeboys went to church, they'd learn to choose pants that fit and put their hats on forward, and they wouldn't be gangbangers looting in New Orleans.<br /><br />Also, if certain politicians who are Christian Reverends were true to their faith they wouldn't have Mohammeds and such like as their supporters, nor would the Mohammeds etc support them.

oddjob

Commander

I can hardly do anything without thinking about this situation in the gulf coast. I feel helpless to help and I cant go anywhere without a radio hooked to me. We need some amphibious assalt teams in there assap. Where I can hear that thugs are being rendered to hamburger....then maybe I wont feel my personal stress anymore and I can smile a little bit.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Yea, well just watch what the media does when a white guardsman shoots a 17 year old black looter. Jesse Jackson and Sharpton will be everywhere.

Ralph 123

Captain

I saw an amazing thing tonight. In one neighborhood, people were helping themselves and each other. A real American community effort. A NO city truck driver was taking his boss into that flooded neighborhood on a big city dump truck to check on his house. A reporter asked to tag along. The people who were pulling each other through the streets to get to an evac point (they had some old people and inform with them) asked the truck drive to stop and help get them to dry land. The Driver refused. The Reporter had to shame the CITY WORKER AND SUPERVISOR into lending a hand.... think about that. Then, try to catch that report on MSNBC or NBC an get the rest of the story.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Oddjob there are those that will wait for the government to bail them out of a disaster.<br /><br />Then there are those that will bail themselves out.<br /><br />I plan on taking care of things myself. <br /><br />Im not a NRA memeber, but will bear arms and use them as required.<br /><br />Ken

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Tinkr:<br /> This would be an absolutely outstanding troll, if you'd included religion.<br /><br />Religion is important because if more homeboys went to church, they'd learn to choose pants that fit and put their hats on forward, and they wouldn't be gangbangers looting in New Orleans.<br /><br />Also, if certain politicians who are Christian Reverends were true to their faith they wouldn't have Mohammeds and such like as their supporters, nor would the Mohammeds etc support them.
Sage wisdom from afar! :D

oddjob

Commander

Well, I heard last night that alot of folks ARE arming themselves at a record rate. In LA there is no WAITING PERIOD..Some of the people interviewed had never touch one before they said.<br /><br />I find it ironic theres no waiting period there.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

wow that is scary<br /> someone that never touched a firearm able to get one.<br /> sad<br />sad and dangerous. a firearm in untrained hands is about as much danger to the owner as whomever is on the other end. <br />fireing a weapon accuratly requires a certain amout of training and practice. thank god the bums in da hood that took pot shots at rescue personell had neither. had it been me or some others I know we normally hit what we are aiming at or dont take the shot.<br /> it aint like hollywood with those endless magazines or magic homing bullets.

oddjob

Commander

True....but desparate times, sometimes call for desperate measures.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

You and the other OJ at least have that in common.

oddjob

Commander

I'm not sure I follow you Boatboy.....help me..?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by BoatBuoy:<br /> You and the other OJ at least have that in common.
You don't know, maybe one in the same, ehhhhh? :p <br />See they are both from Florida. ;)

oddjob

Commander

Maybe thats what he meant..... :confused: If I cared enough ...I might be insulted... :rolleyes:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by oddjob:<br /> Maybe thats what he meant..... :confused: If I cared enough ...I might be insulted... :rolleyes:
If it was me and I cared enough, I would be offended/insulted, same thing me guess. :rolleyes:

oddjob

Commander

oddjob said:<br />
True....but desparate times, sometimes call for desperate measures.<br />
Boatboy said:<br />
You and the other OJ at least have that in common.
Its so weak, I cant even get upset over it LOL.... :D

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

I wasn't aware homerr had posted on this particular thread.

woodrat

Ensign

no, he didn't post on THIS thread, I linked the one I was referring to.