Now THIS is Sick!

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
A lady cut off her baby daughter's arms. She called 911, very calm, very Chilling. Daughter died in the hopsital. "Mom" has a history of psychological problems. There are siblings that probably saw this. Can it get any worse???

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Now THIS is Sick!

Posted earlier yesterday. Wow what a tough woman. Bet she will be a hero in the slammer. Oh sorry, she is innocent until proven guilty.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

She is sick. Post-partum depression can be VERY dangerous, particularly with a person who is borderline psychotic.<br /><br />My SIL, a very sweet and loving person, tried to kill my Bro in the midst of PPD. Thank goodness she was hospitalized until recovered and stabilized on the correct medications.<br /><br />The people who allowed her, with known mental illness, to be unsupervised in that situation have a lot to answer for.

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

Heard this yesterday morning, thought I was going to throw up. I live here in the metroplex where this happened. <br /><br />Also on the news lastnight it was reported the lady had been working in a day care for the past several months.