Not to beat a dead horse, but......

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
THE COMPANIES OWNED BY TERESA HEINZ KERRY!!!<br /><br /> <br /><br />OUT- SOURCING????? BIG TIME!!!! <br /><br /> <br /><br />And Kerry accuses Bush of sending jobs overseas!!!<br /><br /> <br /><br />Not one of her companies is in the U.S.A.<br /><br /> <br /><br /> HEINZ JAPAN LTD - Tokyo, Japan <br /><br /> HEINZ-UFE LTD. - Guangzhou, People's Republic of China <br /><br /> HEINZ COSCO - Qingdao, People's Republic of China<br /><br /> HEINZ KOREA LTD. - Inchon, South Korea <br /><br /> HEINZ WIN CHANCE LTD. - Bangkok, Thailand <br /><br /> HEINZ INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED - Mumbai, India<br /><br /> PT HEINZ ABC INDONESIA - Jakarta, Indonesia <br /><br /> PT HEINZ SUPRAMA - Surabaya, Indonesia <br /><br /> HEINZ UFC PHILIPPINES - Manila, the Philippines<br /><br /> HEINZ HONG KONG LIMITED - Wanchai, Hong Kong<br /><br /> H. J. HEINZ (Botswana) (Proprietary) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana<br /><br /> KGALAGADI SOAP INDUSTRIES (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana <br /><br /> REFINED OIL PRODUCTS (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana <br /><br /> OLIVINE INDUSTRIES (Private) LIMITED - Harare, Zimbabwe <br /><br /> CHEGUTU CANNERS (Pvt) LTD. - Chegutu, Zimbabwe <br /><br /> HEINZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD. - Johannesburg, South Africa <br /><br /> HEINZ WELLINGTON'S (PTY) LTD. - Wellington, South Africa <br /><br /> HEINZ EUROPE - Hayes, Middlesex, England <br /><br /> H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Hayes Park, Hayes, Middlesex, England <br /><br /> H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Rovereto, Italy <br /><br /> H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Telford, England <br /><br /> JOHN WEST FOODS LIMITED - Liverpool, England <br /><br /> H. J. HEINZ FROZEN &CHILLED FOODS LIMITED - Hayes, Middlesex, England <br /><br /> H. J. HEINZ COMPANY (IRELAND) LIMITED - Dublin, Ireland <br /><br /> H.J. HEINZ COMPANY OF CANADA LTD - North York, Ontario, Canada <br /><br /> OMSTEAD FOODS LIMITED - Wheatley, Ontario, Canada <br /><br /> ALIMENTOS HEINZ C.A. - Caracas, Venezuela <br /><br /> DISTRIBUIDORA BANQUETE, S.A. - San Jose, Costa Rica <br /><br /> HEINZ ITALIA S.r.l. - Milan, Italy <br /><br /> FATTORIA SCALDASOLE, S.p.a. - Monguzzo, Italy <br /><br /> COPAIS FOOD AND BEVERAGE COMPANY, S.A. - Athens, Greece <br /><br /> HEINZ POLSKA Sp. Z.O.O. - Warsaw, Poland <br /><br /> PUDLISZKI S.A. - Pudliszki, Poland <br /><br /> WODZISLAW, S.A. - Wodzislaw, Poland <br /><br /> ETS. PAULET S.A. - Douarnenez, France <br /><br /> H. J. HEINZ FROZEN S.A.R.L. - Paris, France <br /><br /> HEINZ IBERICA S.A. - Madrid, Spain <br /><br /> IDAL (Industrias de Alimentacã, Lda.) - Lisbon, Portugal <br /><br /> MIEDZYCHOD S.A. - Miedzychod, Poland <br /><br /> HEINZ C.I.S. - Moscow, Russia <br /><br /> HEINZ GEORGIEVSK - Georgievsk, Russia <br /><br /> CAIRO FOOD INDUSTRIES SAE - Cairo, Egypt <br /><br /> HEINZ REMEDIA LIMITED - Tel Aviv, Israel <br /><br /> STAR-KIST FOOD DÃ,'OR LIMITED - Haifa, Israel <br /><br /> H. J. HEINZ GMBH - Dò ó¥ldorf, Germany <br /><br /> SONNEN BASSERMANN - Seesen, Germany <br /><br /> KONINKLIJKE DE RUIJTER BV - The Netherlands <br /><br /> HAK BV - The Netherlands <br /><br /> FOODMARK - The Netherlands <br /><br /> HONIG MERKARTIKELEN BV - The Netherlands <br /><br /> DRUKKERIJ DE GROENBOER - The Netherlands <br /><br /> H. J. HEINZ B.V . - Elst, The Netherlands <br /><br /> H. J. HEINZ BELGIUM S.A. - Brussels, Belgium <br /><br /> SERV-A-PORTION - Turnhout, Belgium <br /><br /> Arimpex Industrie Alimentari S.R.L. - Rovereto, Italy <br /><br /> Comexo S.A. - Chateaurenard, France <br /><br /> HEINZ EUROPE - UK and IRELAND - Factories: Chorley, Fakenham, Grimsby, <br /><br /> Kendal, Kitt Green, Leaminton, Luton, Okehampton, Telford, Westwick <br /><br /> <br /><br />Think of the conflict of interest a President would have who's wife owns business interests in all of these countries.... I don't think John Kerry's Vietnam service is going to make people look the other way on this stuff.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Not to beat a dead horse, but......

This must be his Global Test. <br /><br />He can ask Theresa what to do. If it's good for Heinz, it's good for the United States.

KaGee

Admiral

Hey Pointer, what's up dude?<br /><br />They get away from that accusation by saying that TH a.k.a. THK, Gets her money from the Heinz Foundation, not associated with Heinz Corporation. Heinz Corp. has also distanced themselve from TH, saying she is not associated with the company.<br /><br />Is this true? I don't know. <br /><br />Where is the media's anal examine whether or not she pays Social Security for here hired hands and does she employ any illegal aliens? After all, they give it to all Republicans who want too enter a high office. :confused:

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

You didn't really believe what you were posting was true, did you Pointer? If I posted every half witted attack on Bush I got in email, this whole forum would be full, not to mention I'd be labeled a troll.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

This goes to more than just the outsourcing of jobs. It goes to conflict of interest and the fact that these companies are incorporated in the countries that are most advantageous to the company from a tax perspective. Not the gung ho America first type face JFK paints everytime he takes a shot at Halliburton or the Oil Industry..<br /><br />You wonder why Terri Kerry didn’t want to release her tax information, cuz that is not the entire picture. Her international financial portfolio would indicate far greater income and interesting financial hop scotch. Not to say that it is illegal, but hardly in tune with the type of patriot that JFK portrays himself to be. This makes him nothing more than the big business types he claims to abhor. This is called hypocrisy. <br /><br />It is refreshing to see W addressing issues, rather than trying to create diversionary stories and dealing in personal innuendo and class warfare. (like: Halliburton, and Cheney’s daughter) What do you think has more gravity today, Bush’s 30 year old national guard record or the Kerry’s financial interests in countries like France, China and South Africa. <br /><br />I really need to indicate when I cut and paste. (especially at work where the walls have eyes and ears)<br /><br />mr scott, the source came from an old boss, I took it at face value.. :(

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

many food companies have production facilities in foriegn countries for foriegn distribution. kraft,friskies purina. and a whole lot more. can you imagine the cost of a bottle of catsup made in the states with dollars and shipped with dollars to a third world place? I call out sourcing when you take merc or OMC or volvo sending all the parts,tooling and manufacturing of parts to china and mexico. all 3.0 and quite a few5.0 and 5.7 GM blocks are manufacted cast and assembled in mexico now.<br /> these products used to be made in OK and MI. look at the next parts you buy and see if it says hecen en Mexco or assembled in mexico. good old parts that were made here shipped to mexico assembled in mexico and sent back. that is outsourcing. next time you buy a heinz product look on the label for its packing plant.<br /> good luck and keep posting

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

The big trouble with this sort of vicious gossip, even if it were to contain a grain of truth, is that it actually weakens the cause it tries to support.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

what about Bush Beer? huh? ... oh, I see, sorry, never mind.

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Ha, with all those companies around the world maybe Kerry and T.K will be able to build the coalition that he is talking about. More influence on a wider plane.

Skinnywater

Commander

Posted by jtexas;<br /><br />
what about Bush Beer? huh? ... oh, I see, sorry, never mind. <br />
:D :D :D Outstanding piece of humor. :D :D