Not off to a good start here...

KaGee

Admiral
Forget the fact that we got a snow storm.... at the end of April... wake up this morning to the wife saying... "you're not going to like what you find in the basement".<br /><br />The sewer backed up!<br /><br />EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!<br /><br />You'll have to excuse me while I clean up this mess! YUCK!

malibu4u

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Not off to a good start here...

Good luck KaGee....Remember, bad things come in three's so you are in for it. :D :)

NYMINUTE

Captain

It could be worse KaGee... eeboater might start your basement on fire with a Candy Bar. BTW... Don't drink the water! Good Luck, hope it ends at ONE!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Aw Kagee, what a horrible way to start the day.<br />Didn't you need to get going to work? ;)

eeboater

Commander

Ugh, sucks KG. NOT my idea of a great morning.

KaGee

Admiral

Waiting for the floor to dry before putting stuff back.<br /><br />Hey EE.... ya got any "magic" to put things back together?? :p

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />Hey EE.... ya got any "magic" to put things back together?? :p
Hmm.. funny you mention it! I just happen to have some magical milk glue (shown below). I'll sell you a bottle for a steal of a deal. Only $583.27 USD.<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Sean<br /><br />
112623_01_std.jpg

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by eeboater:<br />
Originally posted by KaGee:<br />Hey EE.... ya got any "magic" to put things back together?? :p
Hmm.. funny you mention it! I just happen to have some magical milk glue (shown below). I'll sell you a bottle for a steal of a deal. Only $583.27 USD.<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Sean<br /><br /><br />You been drinking that stuff ee? Bad for the ribs. :D <br /><br />
112623_01_std.jpg

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

:D <br /><br />sorry to hear 'bout the sewer KaGee.. <br /><br />Remember what Forest Gump said, ..<br /><br />.."5**T happens" :p :D <br /><br /><br />good luck w/it

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br />You been drinking that stuff ee? Bad for the ribs. :D
Yeah... it sure does *STICK* to the ribs..<br /><br />HAHA<br /><br />Sean