Noah's Ark

eeboater

Commander
This was forwarded to me by a good friend and mentor of mine... thought it was worth sharing - especially on a maritime-based board :D <br /><br />----------------------------------------------------------------<br /><br />Noah's Ark <br /><br />Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah's Ark. <br /><br /><br />ONE: Don't miss the boat.<br /><br />TWO: Remember that we are all in the same boat.<br /><br />THREE: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.<br /><br />FOUR: Stay fit. When you're 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.<br /><br />FIVE: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.<br /><br />SIX: Build your future on high ground.<br /><br />SEVEN: For safety's sake, travel in pairs.<br /><br />EIGHT: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.<br /><br />NINE: When you're stressed, float awhile.<br /><br />TEN: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.<br /><br />ELEVEN: No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: Noah's Ark

awww....when i saw this thread, and i knew eeboater was in miltown, i was expecting this to be about the waterpark.

eeboater

Commander

Holey moley pony, I could spit on you from where I live -- I'm a resident of Sussex.

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Uh oh, you said God on the internet. The net is on computers, computers are in houses, houses are in cities, cities are in states, and states are under the rule of the federal government. I smell a lawsuit coming for state sponsored religion. :eek:

Pony

Rear Admiral

LOL yup you prolly could eeboater....quite a few of us in this area are on here i'd imagine. I have a few friends who live in sussex...plus i drive through it everytime i go to the lake.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by alden:<br /> Uh oh, you said God on the internet. The net is on computers, computers are in houses, houses are in cities, cities are in states, and states are under the rule of the federal government. I smell a lawsuit coming for state sponsored religion. :eek:
ROFLOL<br />They is going to be out to get him now..<br />jail time for sure :D :D <br />But thats ok.. I hear they have puters in jail so he can still post on iboats! ;)

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

I have a better idea than jail for eeboater. How about a North Korean style "re-education" center. I think here in the US they're called "universities". :)

crab bait

Captain

was on the news last week where church folks were saying that noah also brought on board two prehistoric dinos on board ,also..<br /><br />see,, now everything is now explained..

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by alden:<br /> I have a better idea than jail for eeboater. How about a North Korean style "re-education" center. I think here in the US they're called "universities". :)
Holy Smokes Alden!<br />Never thought of that! We could totally Trash his life by doing that!<br />Just think after 4 years of "re-education" in a US University he would come out<br />Preaching Darwin<br />Anti America<br />Anti Guns<br />Anti Fishing<br />Anti Hunting<br />A life member of PETA<br />He would then have to move to southern CA and become President of the local PWC club!<br /><br />LETS DO IT! Payback for that Daisy Duke avatar :D :D :D

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I'm through Sussex, as well as Gtown plenty. To which Lake do you refer pony? Pewaukee? Lotsa big fins in there! Kessus? I used to fish there decades ago b4 Kandlers, I believe, was leveled for residential housing. :eek:

eeboater

Commander

Hang on... I've had my helping of anti-america teaching here in the public schools. I said screw it, and enrolled in a private, religion-based school. Ahhh its so nice to be around people who aren't whackos.<br /><br />pjc, town of Erin, that sounds familiar, that has to be around here.<br /><br />Sean

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

yup ee, sw Washington county. Borders town of Hartford. Holy Hill Shrine of Mary is by town of Erin. I agree that the pubylic schools are generally liberal teaching. sad, so sad. Yet, believe it or not, Erin Elementary actually has my kids reciting the Pledge of Allegiance as an activity. There is hope! ;)

eeboater

Commander

Thats where I heard Erin from... One of my good friends lives on the corner of HWY CC and Holy Hill Road.<br /><br />SEan

Pony

Rear Admiral

Well i fish a lot out in the Madison chain or Rock lake in Lake Mills.....so i always go through sussex to get to 94 west. <br /><br />If I fish around I hear I go up to Pike or sometimes Big Cedar. I really want to try Pewaukee for some musky, its just I've only had my own boat now for a few months. Before that I used my dads and I spent all last summer getting it running again.<br /><br />pjc- I have quite a few friends who live in Erin, or if not in Erin right next to it.<br /><br />Have either of you guys ever rented a boat on Lake 5. I hear its a nice little lake.