No Wonder why she put it on ebay Mr.LadyFish

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: No Wonder why she put it on ebay Mr.LadyFish

:D :D :D <br /><br />Whatcha think Link, should I get my daughter to buy it back for him for Father's Day?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Okay! I give up. What's the link here??? (no pun intended) Flo guage-Montana-Mr & Mrs LF's?<br />Having trouble connecting the dots.

dolluper

Captain

Boomyal it was supposed to be LF's vd present

LadyFish

Admiral

I got much better than that for Valentine's Day. On <br />Sunday, Mr. LF started construction on a courtyard and <br />cottage style garden that I've been wanting for 10 <br />years. It'll keep us busy the next few weeks.<br /><br />I'm thrilled about it. We are doing all the work <br />ourselves. We have three fences to tear down, we <br />just finished installing a new fence and Mr. LF is <br />putting the gate on tonight so we can start <br />destruction of the others. Then comes the fun part, <br />getting the ground ready for pave stones.<br /><br />The plan is for pavers in the center surrounded by<br /> massive beds. I will fill the bed with herbs, <br />vegetables and an array of flowers. This past <br />weekend I bought a Okitsu Satsuma Orange Tree, and<br /> a Kiwi Lime tree, I already have a lemon tree and<br /> an avacado tree and plan on eventually putting in<br /> a Naval orange and Ruby Red grapefruit tree.<br /><br />I’ve drawn this out a million times in my head and<br /> look forward to doing the work its takes to make <br />it special.<br /><br /> :)

D

DJ

I thought EVERY woman wanted a Flowscan for Valentines Day. :confused: <br /><br />Didn't LF get a set of Smart Tabs for her birthday?

LadyFish

Admiral

LMAO that's right DJ and stainless steel rod holders<br />for Christmas. :p <br /><br />My birthday's right around the corner and I look <br />forward to more boat stuff. :)

D

DJ

Hmmm!<br /><br />I'm thinking a nice water pump kit and a promisorry note for a decarb job, for the B-day.<br /><br />Got that, Mr. LF?<br /><br />BTW, Mr. LF, only OEM parts for that someone "special".

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Quick Note......Giving the wife a Treadmill wasn't a good idea!Good thing I didn't get the 12pack of Slim-fast too.<br />
brick.gif

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> <br />BTW, Mr. LF, only OEM parts for that someone "special".
:D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Fixin:<br /> Quick Note......Giving the wife a Treadmill wasn't a good idea!Good thing I didn't get the 12pack of Slim-fast too.<br />
brick.gif
:D :D :D @Fixin

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

LMAO at fixin. I thought I was bad.

KennyKenCan

Commander

No one here really knows how much Mr. LF actually resembles his avatar. :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I actually came home empty handed on Valentines (yes, really).<br /><br />I stopped by the place where the wife said she saw a ring, but it was the wrong size.<br /><br />Not even a card! :D <br /><br />But I did give to her her favorite present, CASH!<br /><br />Ken