No I don't hate the Irish

fireman57

Captain
Irishman gets off the plane at JFK and is walking through the airport with tears streaming down his face. An airport employee asked him, "What's wrong? Homesick already"? He replied, "No, I just lost all me luggage"! Employee asked, "How did that happen"? <br />Irishman replied, "The cork fell out"!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: No I don't hate the Irish

Ahhh, the luck of the Irish.<br /><br />Good thing he didnt lose his lucky charms. They're magically delicious.<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken

tylerin

Commander

Poor feller,..... somebody kiss his Blarney stones :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Poor feller,..... somebody kiss his Blarney stones :D
sounds like a good job for.... ahh, never mind :D

eeboater

Commander

Hey I'm irish!! I take offen.... ahh nevermind :D <br /><br />My wife spent a semester in Europe when she was in college... Do you know what the Irish do to the blarney stone when they're not kissing it?<br /><br />Put it this way, follows sequentially after drinking a lot of beer :D :D

fireman57

Captain

The difference between and Irish funeral and an Irish wedding is one less drunk. I can say this my wife is Scottish. 'Course I'm German and when it hits the fan it's like the movie The Quiet Man around here. Just for a while until I remember what all she controls.