No Bimini Top for me Thanks.

Traceyh

Seaman
I just recently purchased this Lowe 24 footer with a 90 HP Mariner, we LOVE it!!!
I actually had never seen a pontoon with this type of top before and fell in love with it when I laid eyes on it at a consignment lot. As I drove up, I knew if we could come to a price agreement, I would own it. I ended up getting it for $2750.00. Was totally happy with the buy.

photo.jpg

Traceyh

Seaman
Re: No Bimini Top for me Thanks.

If you dont mind sleeping on the floor. It has an enclosed head/changing room, and opposite that, it has a small galley.

EricJRW

Chief Petty Officer

Pretty cool. What year is it, and the motor?

Boss Hawg

Lieutenant

Nice but would'nt work for me :(
I FISH :D

Silver Eagle

Master Chief Petty Officer

All you need now is some snap in screens.

Mr Crabbs

Petty Officer 1st Class

Wind will become an issue, get a beefy anchor or maybe even two depending on the wind in your area. Our bimini comes down when we dock.

I have to say though, that was a great deal! I'd love to have something like that to park in a cove, we have friends with fast v hulls.

lmuss53

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Very good looking boat and a very good deal you made.:) I had a hardtop on my first pontoon and if I come across the right one for the right price I'll have one on this one too. I watched one on ebay early in the spring but quit when the price went over $400.:eek:

EGlideRider

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Great boat. My last three pontoons have all had hardtops.