No acceleration boggs and dies

I have a 93 200 xp Evinrude. Starts and idles great. I just purchased it in November. It had a cold start issue which was a bad primer. Now starts great. Previous owner couldn't figure it out it appears and they replaced ignition and stator. Not sure what else they did to it. I put it on the river this weekend and fires right up. It will not accel. hold throttle down it boggs and dies. Starts right back up without choking it. Has new plugs. After it wouldn't acell I've drained all the fuel out and will refill fuel tanks. Looking for obvious issue to check. Thanks for any ideas or help

The switch test good with ohm meter. Cannot see it go open moving shifter. The test in service manual just says to push pin to manually close switch. Thought I might see it close moving shift linkage

oldboat1

Fleet Admiral
You should find the high speed orifice jet at the bottom from of the carbs, behind the screw plug. Carefully clean each one (piece of mono followed by carb spray using the plastic nozzle will do a decent job). Leave it in place -- delicate piece, easily damaged.