NFL - Week 8

WIMUSKY

Staff member
What about Jefferey? Doink! Doh! Vikes D looks bad tonite..

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I haven't seen Cutler play this well in ages. Guess he had something to prove tonight!

Vikings looked horrible. Bradford is going to get hurt eventually if he gets hit a lot like he did tonight.

aspeck

Staff member
Glad to see Da Bears win another one. Can't believe they beat the Vikes, but Go Bears! Cutler can be a 1st class QB, or a 1st class "beast of burden." Against the Vikes he was the QB he can be ... unfortunately we might not see that Cutler again the rest of the year. He is usually a whinny whimp who gives up really quickly.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I haven't seen Cutler play this well in ages. Guess he had something to prove tonight!

Vikings looked horrible. Bradford is going to get hurt eventually if he gets hit a lot like he did tonight.

Did Cutler play well, or did the Vikes D look that bad. I'll go 60/40 bad D, even that may be giving Cutler too much credit..... The Vikes have the #1 D in the NFL, or at least they did.....

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Did Cutler play well, or did the Vikes D look that bad. I'll go 60/40 bad D, even that may be giving Cutler too much credit..... The Vikes have the #1 D in the NFL, or at least they did.....
Cutler made the Vikings defensed look bad.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Norv Turner just resigned for the Vikings....he sees the writing on the wall with the bad O-line.