Next Stop SCPO

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
WoooHoooo, made Chief Petty Officer, next stop Senior Chief Petty Officer. Hay, will my pay increase by on my next check?

alden135

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Next Stop SCPO

iboats has scheduled a temporary shutdown for July 26th to update their software. All ranks will be overwritten so you'll have to start over again. :(

Oh No, and Worked so hard. Sniff Sniff Sniff, does this mean that JB will have to start at Cadet? ;) ;) :) :trolleyes: uh hu I mean :rolleyes:

willamettejeff

Chief Petty Officer

Anyone else like me believes in shooting the messenger? Seems like alden has a death wish to me. :)

Originally posted by Limited-Time:<br /> WoooHoooo, made Chief Petty Officer, next stop Senior Chief Petty Officer. Hay, will my pay increase by on my next check?
You will be pleased to know that effectively immediately your pay will be doubled. ;) ;p :p

Twidget

Commander

You will get a raise in pay, it will however move you up a tax bracket. You will therefore get a smaller check. :) <br /><br />I joke about it now, but this actually happened to me when I went from Seaman(E3) to PO3(E4). I was mildly upset to say the least.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

A rank overwrite, every one back to a cadet ranking. JB and I with the same ranking :) :) . A possible E-Shooting. Twice the pay with less take home. Throw in a warm day, lake full of boating friends, and a cooler full of chilled beverages....don't git any better than that....Man I love this place.