Lindeman23

Seaman
Hello fellow boaters, I'm new to the site and figured I would introduce myself. I live in Northern KY and have a 1997 Four Winns 205 Sundower. This is my second boat that I have had. My first was a 1996 FW 170 Horizon which I sold in early summer to make room for the 205.
Old 170 Horizon

205 Sundowner

Really like the Duo Props. I didn't put the name on it. It was named when I got it, and I heard its really bad luck to change names. Therefore it stays.

Both my pride and joy.

Joshua Nichols

Lieutenant
Re: Newbie

She is a beauty.. How did your truck like pulling the bigger boat??? Bet you notice that one back there

Lindeman23

Seaman
Re: Newbie

She is a beauty.. How did your truck like pulling the bigger boat??? Bet you notice that one back there

Yes, I can really feel the bigger boat back there especially with my V6. I usually only tow it about 3-5 miles down to the Ohio river but when we take it south down to Lake Norris or Cave Run lake I get between 8-11 MPG and its kind of a struggle. But it gets the job done and I cannot justify getting something bigger when only a few times a year do I tow it farther than 5 miles.