New Toys

Andrew Leigh

Chief Petty Officer
Hi all,<br /><br />Got my new Canon EOS 10D along with the HP Photosmart 7960 printer. The camera's 1Gig card allows for about 400 full resolution JPEG's.<br /><br />Way cool as it comes just in time for our trip to the Okavango Delta. The trip is my wife's 50th birthday present. For those not familiar with the Okavango Delta it's like an African everglades but Africa style along with all the usual. Elephant, Lion, Leopard etc. etc.<br /><br />Can't wait will be away from the 28th August to the 4th September.<br /><br />Cheers<br />Andrew

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: New Toys

Sounds like a great trip and I came this close "-" to buying that exact same printer last month. It's cool. Played with that darn thing for two hours.<br />However with a camera like that... need I say more? You might want to think about a dedicated picture printer in the near futher.<br />Just my thoughts and congrads! :) <br />Post some pics of the trip when you get back!<br />I want to see the Gators tounge licking the lens LOL

one more cast

Captain
Re: New Toys

Andrew, your leaving on my wedding day so if you post a bunch of photos I can print them out and tell everybody they are my honymoon photos. :D :D :D Just kidding, have a great trip.