New to the boards.

24tesla

Seaman
Just want to shout a 'Howdy' to everyone out there. New to the forum. Mainly in for some repair info, but will pop in and out of the general discussion as well.<br /><br />A little about me, just like to fish, hunt, camp, and spend time with the family. Have a smal 15' 4" boat for fishing with the kids, but will be looking for a larger boat to spend summer days at the lake with the Family. 16yr old Daughter, 15 yr old son, and 3 yr old daughter.<br /><br />Also into Full Size Jeeps, aka Jeep Grand Wagoneers, Cherokees, and J-Trucks. all pre 1991.

D

DJ

Re: New to the boards.

24,<br /><br />Welcome aboard. Glad you're here.

KaGee

Admiral

Welcome to the Cellar Kevin!<br /><br />Dive in, have fun!

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

Welcome to you and your family Kevin, great place for information, enjoy.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Ahoy, Tesla.<br /><br />Welcome aboard. :)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Welcome aboard, eventually you will become an iboats addict. Glad to have ya! :D

RichP1269

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Welcome aboard. Just be carefull. Iboats tends to suspend all sense of responsibility. Things that you need to do tend to seem to fall victem to the " I just need to check Iboats for a minute" syndrom.

24tesla

Seaman

Thanks for the warm welcome. <br /><br />RichP, love the av. man, I was and still am a huge Calvin and Hobbs fan. Hatted he retired the strip. <br /><br />As for the addiction, I already know the feeling. I am on some FSJ forums for my Jeep addiction and it is addictive.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Glad ya' found us Kevin! Good folks here and a lost of know how running rampant here. Enjoy the site!<br /><br />By the by....ya' got a boat??? If so..next partee' is at your house!!!! :D :D

PW2

Commander

Just curious. Why the "pre-91" distinction on your Jeep interest?<br /><br />I had an '86 Cherokee; and '92 Gr Cherokee; and now a 2000 Gr Cherokee. They were all equally good rigs for me.<br /><br />Oh, and welcome

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Oh no, another Jeep fanatic. <br /><br />Well, welcome anyways. <br /><br /> :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Welcome, welcome. You'll learn alot here. Some of it will be helpful and some of it won't. But its all interesting. Look forward to your posts.<br />Bassy :D

aspeck

Staff member

Welcome from the Cellar Dwellars. You will grow to love this site, just be careful of ee and SBN - they are also Jeep lovers.

24tesla

Seaman

Thanks for warm welcomes. I will be stopping in often.<br /><br /><br />PW2,<br /><br />I like the older Full Size Jeeps. After 91, all the Chero's and Wagoneers became mid-sized Jeeps. Nothing wrong with any of them. Just always like the big Grand Wagoneers aka Woody's. Also there are way too many 'Baby' Jeep lovers. I like the CJ family of Jeeps, but with 3 kids rangin from 3 to 16, the Full Size makes more sence. ;) <br /><br />Check out my home page and you will see what I like. I have a pic of my 86 Grand Waggy, and I have a pic of my 'Long-Term' Project. It will be a SLOW frame off restoration of a 1948 Willy's Overland Wagon.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by 24tesla:<br />New to the forum...<br /><br />Also into Full Size Jeeps, aka Jeep Grand Wagoneers, Cherokees, and J-Trucks. all pre 1991.
Ahh yes, I like these "high quality new-members."<br /><br />Welcome to the board tesla! I am a fellow Jeep fanatic! Jeep = Life except for the occasional insertion of Boat. Here are some shnazzy photos of my lil babies.<br /><br />Sean<br /><br />'97 ZJ<br />'79 CJ7 - Levi Edition, 72K original miles on the 304. B E A Utiful!<br /><br />
1393941-IMG_2277.jpg
<br /><br />
1402926-IMG_2932.jpg