New to the board

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer
Hello all! I was directed to this board regarding a motor problem I was having a few days ago. I've been lurking for a few days and have found many wise, interesting, and insightful posts by a very diverse group of people from all over the world. I've been a boat owner for nearly all of my life, having grown up on the beautiful Tennessee River in north Alabama. My father taught me to love and respect the water and its ways as his father taught him. After bringing my children up on the river, I am now in the process of introducing my grandchildren to the wonders of life on the water.Please forgive the long post, but I'll probably be looking to the experience and wisdom of some of you for advice from time to time, as well as maybe adding my two cents worth, and I just thought I would introduce myself.

bubbakat

Captain
Re: New to the board

Welcome aboard Holdimhook . Join our little large band of,of, well no description will fit here. All that time owning a boat I am sure you have a lot to contribute.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Welcome aboard, Hook. :) <br /><br />Grandpas are always welcome.

Tyme2fish

Commander

It's always good to see a new member. Welcome aboard. :D :D

marcmccain

Petty Officer 1st Class

Welcome aboard HoldimHook! <br /><br />I have a sister who lives in your part of the country, Rogersville in fact.

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Welcome... There is a lot of very smart folks on here that will help you anytime you ask, and this is a great place just to chat if ya ain't fishin'

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks, Warhorse. Small world, Huh? I"m in Decatur, about 30 miles east of Rogersville.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Hey Holdim. Welcome aboard.

aspeck

Staff member

Welcome to the Hotel iBoats, HoldimHook. You can checkout anytime you like, but you can never leave! So sit back and enjoy the addiction with the rest of us.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by bubbakat:<br /> ... Join our little large band of,of, well no description will fit here...
We have been called "Cellar Dwellers" in the past.<br /><br />Anyway, welcome to the "Cellar" Holdimhook.

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

Welcome and type away your question and offer some insight of your boating experience. I am sure it would be useful to everyone.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by bubbakat:<br /> ... Join our little large band of,of, well no description will fit here...
We have been called "Cellar Dwellers" in the past.<br /><br />Anyway, welcome to the "Cellar" Holdimhook.
Welcome Holdimhook! KaGee and Bubbakat are NUTS! :D

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:QUOTE]Welcome Holdimhook! KaGee and Bubbakat are NUTS! :D [/QB][/QUOTE<br /><br />Welcome aboard Holdimhook :) <br />NYM did'nt tell you nothing but the truth, except that HE'S NUTS TOO :D :D

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

Cellar Dwellers? I'm a river guy. How 'bout "Bottomfeeders"?