new to board......

jim tee top

Cadet
hi all,nice format..any questions about t tops,leaning posts..etc etc just ask...dont want to be out of line...... good luck to all in 2004 fishing/boating season.....jim...arctekmarine ;)

wraenking

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: new to board......

can you give me one? lol<br /><br />welcome, this is the best site you will find. do you build t tops?

jim tee top

Cadet

yes we do..lol i might in the future..just gave a t top away 2 weeks ago.....a leaning post is looking for a home..i can explain but do not want to be out of line on this board.... :eek: :eek: :eek: jim. arctekmarine

jim tee top

Cadet

almost forgot my buddy owns a charter boat mad gaffer in belmar, nj my family and come from so jersey................ :)

wraenking

Petty Officer 3rd Class

i can problably see him form my window, i live right across the street form the marina.<br /><br />i have an 18' wellcraft cc 1984<br /><br />could i even put a t top on? and how do i win one>??????

jim tee top

Cadet

would it be out of line to put my web on?? we do a lot of givaways.....i might catch a kick in the as*&&^%$$ but here goes (EDIT: Yes Jim. That would be a bit out of line. Please avoid commercial promotion) <br /><br />jim ;) ;)

mercrewser

Petty Officer 1st Class

I think I've been on the Mad Gaffer, at least I've seen it. Gone out of the Shark River lots of times. Welcome to the board.

wraenking

Petty Officer 3rd Class

sure, you can sponsor me with a new t top!! lol<br /><br />im sure jb or someone will chime in to let you know!

jim tee top

Cadet

EDIT: This is getting old, Jim. Stop it or the thread will be deleted. JB

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner

I'm sure you could post your E-mail address, if you wanted to chat with someone...<br /><br />(EDIT: No, don't do that, Jim. It would be percieved as commercial promotion. JB)

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

hi jim visited your web site, nice, but where do i enter for the prize?

jim tee top

Cadet

EDIT: Please Jim, cool it. <br /><br />This site belongs to a retail merchant. If you seek to promote your products and/or services here, please contact iboats management via the "contact us" icon.<br /><br />JB