New term I heard on the radio

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Alienship - similar to citizenship, but one must be an illegal alien. You get all the benefits of being a citizen, but none of the hardships.<br /><br />Ken

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Re: New term I heard on the radio

If we convert to Alienship can we sh**can our SS#'s stop reporting our income, and go to the head of the healthcare and social benefits line...Sign me up......er....a.....don't sign me up……..I don’t want them to know I’m here till I need something. Then just give it to me and don’t ask how I got here. Just remember any one in favor of subsidizing illegal immigrants, do not apply for Alienship as your tax dollars will be needed to support us. Thank you in advance.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

The advice on the radio was to drive to Mexico, throw away all forms of ID, then just walk back accross the border. Then wait for the free stuff to start rolling in.<br /><br />Makes sense to me.<br /><br />Ken

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

I've got a much better idea to solve our immigration woes.<br /><br />It's illegal for a business to hire illegal aliens and pay them under the table, and I would imagine it comes with fines and penalties if caught.<br /><br />However, we are willing to throw tax dollers at illegal aliens for healthcare issues and so forth.<br /><br />Is it just me, or is this thinking backwards? I say we reverse it, reduce fines and penalties for businesses, and reduce benifits to illegal aliens. If we are going to give them money, we may as well make them work for it, and collect the taxes from businesses that achieve higher profit due to lower labor costs...

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

at the risk of sounding politically incorrect, we have a fair-sized population of people with "alienship" in our town. congregated in a few different neighborhoods. <br /><br />I'd have to say, no way I'm giving up everything I have, just to wander back across the border and live the way they live. They work way, way too hard (seems like they do all the yard work, in 100-degree weather) and still have to live multiple families per apartment and falling-down rent houses. No thanks.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

jtexas, its more of a joke, I know they dont have much.<br /><br />But they do have free health care, schools, and food, and I bet they dont pay taxes. I get none of this (I pay taxes for the school).<br /><br /><br />Ken

Homerr

Commander

Nail+head = Ken<br /><br /><br />H.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Alienship? Isn't that what you see flying over the Mojave desert at night?

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

BB,<br />Yah, right between area 50 and 52, you know the place that doesn’t exist. ;) :D :D