New store for women only

spratt

Lieutenant
A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York where a woman may go to choose a husband from among many men. The store is comprised of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights.<br /><br />There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building. <br /><br />So, this woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have jobs. The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes. <br /><br />The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids. The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes again.<br /><br />The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking. "Hmmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?"<br /><br />The fourth floor sign reads: Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework. "Wow!" exclaims the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more, further up!" And again she heads up another flight.<br /><br />The fifth floor sign reads: Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak. "Oh, mercy me! But just think... what must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor she goes.<br /><br />The sixth floor sign reads: Floor 6 - You are visitor 3,456,789,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping Husband Mart and have a nice day.

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: New store for women only

Good One spratt.<br /><br />Too bad they didn't give an address, I would have checked it out, being that I work in NYC! LOL :D

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thankfully my wife stopped and got me off the 5th floor!<br /><br />Good one spratt :) :D :)

KaGee

Admiral

ROFL!!!!!!!<br /><br />AMEN BROTHER!<br /><br /> :D

bayman

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I emailed the link to this joke out. The woman I sent it to showed it to other women who have in turn sent it out to a lot of other women. The word is that they all love it and can't believe how true it is :p

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by ZooMbr:<br /> Thankfully my wife stopped and got me off the 5th floor!<br /><br />Good one spratt :) :D :)
Hmmm...is that what she told you to tell us? They WILL do that you know...and I don't really remember seeing you on the 5th floor :eek:

b20

Petty Officer 3rd Class

me thinks spratt just got another LF black mark. :D

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

spratt; it's hard to get one past you!

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by ZooMbr:<br /> spratt; it's hard to get one past you!
He he he he...just a li'l friendly banter... :D :D :D

Homerr

Commander

:) :) :) :) <br /><br /><br />ROLFMAO!!<br /><br /><br />H.