new prop forum

Ron G

Commander
good idea! i really like that you can go there and look about props. thinks it going to help us alot. thanks

BRG25

Chief Petty Officer
Re: new prop forum

Punctuation<br /><br />n 1: something that makes repeated and regular interruptions or divisions 2: the marks used to clarify meaning by indicating separation of words into sentences and clauses and phrases [syn: punctuation mark] 3: the use of certain marks to clarify meaning of written material by grouping words grammatically into sentences and clauses and phrases

Ron G

Commander

sorry for the lack of punctuation,my spelling aint to good either. :)

87Aggie

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yeh; we dont make no fun of a fellars or gals spellin or punkyuation on this here fourum? It miten rub someon the rong way iffn you no wat i meen%%

Ron G

Commander

I went back and did a self edit on myself,just for amusement,i do have thick skin so somebodys oppions on my puctionation on this forum just tells what kind of person they are :)

BRG25

Chief Petty Officer

levity<br /><br />n 1: feeling an inappropriate lack of seriousness [ant: gravity] 2: lightness of manner

Ron G

Commander

levity, your talking about punctation on a fourm get a life.

BRG25

Chief Petty Officer

Relax Ron...I was attempting a little "levity". I'm sorry this concept is over your head.

Ron G

Commander

:) no problem,a little levity is what everbody needs.were still i boat friends aren't we.wish it was that easy for everbody :)