New Owner of a 2004 Chris Craft 33 Express

jmart68

Recruit
Just wondering if anyone else in the forum has an express cruiser like this. They seem to be hard to come by, and would love to get any specific advice related to Chris Crafts. She has twin Volvo Penta 5.7Gi - not in the water yet...excited to take her home.

tpenfield

Staff member
Just wondering if anyone else in the forum has an express cruiser like this. They seem to be hard to come by, and would love to get any specific advice related to Chris Crafts. She has twin Volvo Penta 5.7Gi - not in the water yet...excited to take her home.

Welcome to iBoats . . .

Got any pictures to share? Not many post come up about Chris Crafts, but they are generally well-regarded. Of course being 18 years old, the current condition is what matters the most.

jmart68

Recruit
Welcome to iBoats . . .

Got any pictures to share? Not many post come up about Chris Crafts, but they are generally well-regarded. Of course being 18 years old, the current condition is what matters the most.
Unfortunately we are still waiting for her to be put in the water. But here is a picture from right before we bought her October 2021. Otherwise I have a YouTube channel about our experiences stepping up from a 19 foot deck boat - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBpMj9-4NqA9zXmS6-PdgIw Boatinslip.jpeg

meadengr

Cadet
We have this exact boat at Lake Powell Utah. We love the boat and would share stories with you if you like!

jmart68

Recruit
We have this exact boat at Lake Powell Utah. We love the boat and would share stories with you if you like!
Awesome! Would love to hear them, and if you did some maintenance I would appreciate any tips. I'm about to post another YouTube video with some questions that you might be able to answer.