New Head Homeland Security

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Has anyone read about the senate confirming Michael Chertoff as head of homeland security department? I think he looks rough enough to just scare any terrorists back to there home.<br />Here is a link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6970624/

ehenry

Commander
Re: New Head Homeland Security

Almost looks like George Carlin.

D

DJ

Good.<br /><br />He should be wearing a 1911 A1 .45-ACP on the hip as he walks into congress.<br /><br />Let's get serious. CLOSE THE BORDERS.

Twidget

Commander

Maybe he will give the terrorists Carlins two minute warning. :)

NYMINUTE

Captain

This would be an ideal spot for Mikey. He could scare a terrorist to death with his award winning smile! Carlin is too smart to take a job like that.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> Good.<br /><br />He should be wearing a 1911 A1 .45-ACP on the hip as he walks into congress.<br /><br />Let's get serious. CLOSE THE BORDERS.
Yea and get the illegals out with them.

ob

Admiral

And risk losing the hispanic vote?

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by DJ:<br />What's to risk? It's almost 100% Democrat.
It's that almost vote they don't want to lose.That and resistance from groups like LULAC and such that interpret border sealoff as racism.Believe me ,that mentality is alive and well in south Texas.In any case,with the visual blend factor of Islamic radicals and Mexican nationals,something should be done soon or the new director of Homeland Securities responsibilities will be be limited to searching US citizens butt cracks at airports and refineries.

D

DJ

ob,<br /><br />I hear ya. I'm in AZ. Legal or not, doesn't matter here, as far as the vote goes. That REALLY perturbs me. I can't vote in Mexico, not that it would matter. As corrupt as they are.<br /><br />The squeaky wheel is defintely getting the grease.

Twidget

Commander

On the radio today, they were discussing a group that for the month of April is going to patrol the border in AZ. The guest to discuss it didnt sound like a loon looking to hurt anyone. <br /><br />They are evidently going to observe and report to the Border Patrol. Needless to say, the BP isnt too happy with the idea.<br /><br />Wonder how it will work out?