FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anyone have a recommended source to replace the side hatches on a 32 Aft Cabin? I've got a 1985 and most of the side hatches are broken, cracked, etc.
not sure if the boat that I have has the part that you need but I'm demolishing the boat and if you see any parts that you need pay my time to remove and ship and the parts are yours free
Hello sir.
I just joined iboats and have a 1982 Carver 3607 with broken ports as well and was wondering if you had any luck finding a source of parts?
EDIT