New Gas Gauges

KaGee

Admiral
pic22483.jpg

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: New Gas Gauges

Looks very likely, Speedometers should read $$ per hour too. Pumps at the filling station will read in contribution to Middle East Oil Barrons.<br />It is all for our own good.........Isn't it?

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> I need a bigger one that goes up to $42 :( :(
Don't even want to think about my boat once it's back on the water. :eek:

eeboater

Commander

I have one of those digital thingy's up in the roof of my Grand Cherokee that tells me my cur. ave. mpg and total mpg and DTE ---- Distance to Empty. :D <br /><br />I use that one a lot.<br /><br /><br />Sean

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> I have one of those digital thingy's up in the roof of my Grand Cherokee that tells me my cur. ave. mpg and total mpg and DTE ---- Distance to Empty. :D <br /><br />I use that one a lot.<br /><br /><br />Sean
Oh Sean, the new one's are different.<br />In the info panel when you click step, the one that used to say DTE now says, "Take a loan out" :eek: <br /><br />Don't even want to talk about the 50 gallons of 92 octane for the boat. :(

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

I heard from a reliable source that baby bush was caught on tape sayign the high energy prices were how he was paying for his war in the middle east. I'm just waiting to hav eit substantiated. Until then, I'm skeptical that he admitted it, but I don't doubt it either.

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> I need a bigger one that goes up to $42 :( :(
Ummmm...gaugeguy. Look up. NOT AT THE CEILING. At the first post. It is at $45. I thinks you need a nap. :D ;)