New forum

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I notice a new forum here at iboats, the GNN forum.<br />Who can post there? Anyone with good news or a select few?

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: New forum

Can't post there! <br /><br />Says I don't have the "Authority to Post" there.<br /><br />Must be for a select few!<br /><br />Guess I'm not invited!

ob

Admiral

Don't feel left out Lester.I don't have permission to enter either.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Mods, dont forget, GNN was also the idea of MellowYellow.<br /><br />P.S. I dont have permission to enter either, but the would be reporting bad news...shhhhhh!<br /><br /> :) <br /><br />Ken

oddjob

Commander

least there wont be any liberal politicing there since the only good news for them IS bad news.

ehenry

Commander

What was wrong with posting good news in the Dockside Chat forum? Now yall got another forum you have to moderate. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

JB

Oooops!! :eek: <br /><br />I think this is a software problem only, Ladies and Gents.<br /><br />Even Mods are blocked from posting.<br /><br />We intend it to be an open forum and it will be as soon as the coneheads (software engineers) get it straightened out. :) <br /><br />Thanks for the reminder, KIZ. I will try to get the intro edited to include MY.

JB

That will be good news, wont it? :)