NEW EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN!!!

LadyFish

Admiral
ALL ARE WELCOME - OPEN TO MEN ONLY <br /> <br /><br />Note: due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants <br /><br />The course covers two days, and topics covered in this course include: <br /> <br />DAY ONE <br /><br />HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS<br />Step by step guide with slide presentation <br /><br />TOILET ROLLS- DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS?<br />Roundtable discussion <br /><br />DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKET & FLOOR<br />Practicing with hamper (Pictures and graphics) <br /><br />DISHES & SILVERWARE; DO THEY LEVITATE/FLY TO KITCHEN SINK OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES?<br />Debate among a panel of experts. <br /><br />LOSS OF VIRILITY<br />Losing the remote control to your significant other - Help line and support groups <br /><br />LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS<br />Starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming - Open forum <br /> <br />DAY TWO <br /><br />EMPTY MILK CARTONS; DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?<br />Group discussion and role play <br /><br />HEALTH WATCH; BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH<br />PowerPoint presentation <br /><br />REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST<br />Real life testimonial from the one man who did <br /><br />IS IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS?<br />Driving simulation <br /><br />LIVING WITH ADULTS; BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR PARTNER<br />Online class and role playing <br /><br />HOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANION<br />Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques<br /><br />REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES & CALLING WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE<br />Bring your calendar or PDA to class <br /><br />GETTING OVER IT; LEARNING HOW TO LIVE WITH BEING WRONG ALL THE TIME<br />Individual counselors available ;)

tylerin

Commander
Re: NEW EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN!!!

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST<br />Real life testimonial from the one man who did <br />
YEA! Well I'll bet you that was one of those transvesticles!! :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I HAVE NEVER BEEN LOST!!!! <br /><br />Just a bit confused..... on occasion..... :D :D

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

LOSS OF VIRILITY<br />Losing the remote control to your significant other - Help line and support groups <br /><br />I never ever lose the remote control.<br />I am completely in charge 100%.

LubeDude

Admiral

You are Bad, Bad, Bad, When I look back at every fight I can remember, it was my fault every time!<br /><br />Dang, why is that???? :eek: :eek:

dolluper

Captain

Shopping you got to be kidding I'm ah-lurgic to stores they take my money and I get nothing I want but the wife comes out smilling

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Still don't have the shopping thing down, but since I live alone it is not a problem. :)

bubbakat

Captain

My wife saw this LF and now I won't never get any rest.<br />And everyone knows that the paper goes on the back of the jon :D <br />Only place I shop is bass pro<br />I quit. :rolleyes:

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS<br />Step by step guide with slide presentation = Why? Most freezers are self defrosting so ice cubes really taste bad.<br /><br />TOILET ROLLS- DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS?<br />Roundtable discussion = Why put on as with the amount women use it will be gone in one day.<br /><br />DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKET & FLOOR<br />Practicing with hamper (Pictures and graphics) = Afix higher so would be like a basketball net.<br /><br />DISHES & SILVERWARE; DO THEY LEVITATE/FLY TO KITCHEN SINK OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES?<br />Debate among a panel of experts. = Use fingers.<br /><br />LOSS OF VIRILITY<br />Losing the remote control to your significant other - Help line and support groups =<br />Wife lost it, not me.<br /><br />LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS<br />Starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming - Open forum = Go buy a new one. Looking takes too much time.<br /><br />DAY TWO <br /><br />EMPTY MILK CARTONS; DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?<br />Group discussion and role play = Make good fishing markers if sealed properly.<br /><br />HEALTH WATCH; BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH<br />PowerPoint presentation = Cut flowers die readily. Buy a planted weed.<br /><br />REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST<br />Real life testimonial from the one man who did = Must have been one of the few men running on empty. Real men keep gas in vehicle. Women have no clue how much gas they have so they better ask for directions.<br /><br />IS IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS?<br />Driving simulation = Only if blind or blindfolded. Also would help if deaf so can not hear the crashing sounds.<br /><br />LIVING WITH ADULTS; BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR PARTNER<br />Online class and role playing = Mother teaches while you are young, while wife tries too when old. Young works better.<br /><br />HOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANION<br />Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques= Don’t expect him to go. No problem.<br /><br />REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES & CALLING WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE<br />Bring your calendar or PDA to class = Most men have no clue you care.<br /><br />GETTING OVER IT; LEARNING HOW TO LIVE WITH BEING WRONG ALL THE TIME<br />Individual counselors available = If a man speaks in a forest where no woman can hear, is he still wrong? (Have a T-shirt with that on it. All women that remark on it say yes. Men just laugh. ) <br /><br />--------------------<br />It's not just boating, it's an adventure<br />________________________________________

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

You can get credit for all those classes by taking, Advanced Married Man: How to say "Yes dear" and "I know your right.....your just sooo smart" and sound like you mean it.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Vlad the Impeller:<br /> LOSS OF VIRILITY<br />Losing the remote control to your significant other - Help line and support groups <br /><br />I never ever lose the remote control.<br />I am completely in charge 100%.
That's what SHE wants you to believe! :p

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by Vlad the Impeller:<br /> LOSS OF VIRILITY<br />Losing the remote control to your significant other - Help line and support groups <br /><br />I never ever lose the remote control.<br />I am completely in charge 100%.
That's what SHE wants you to believe! :p
Holy Moley! And i've been believing that for almost 18 years :eek:

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Why don't they teach useful classes, like:<br /><br />PEACE AND QUIET<br />How to tell her to can it, without sleeping on the couch. Strategies and success stories.<br /><br />GUIDE TO BUILDING WEALTH<br />Techniques for keeping her shopping habits to a minimum.

D

DJ

LOSS OF VIRILITY<br />Losing the remote control to your significant other - Help line and support groups <br />
I have actually found the TV remote in the center console of my truck. :confused:

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

MR Ladyfish what can I say ? I am not a religious man but my prayers are with you

Perfidiajoe

Petty Officer 1st Class

Read the book, "Men are from Mars, Women are just wrong." Why is it most animals in nature don't associate with the other gender, but for a short time, in season? Is nature telling us something? And there is a reason why Man's best friend can't talk. Have fun, Joe

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Thanks Dave. I kid around but the truth is I WAS married to the Devil's sister and somehow I was lucky enough to meet LF after that experience. 28 years later I'm still counting my blessings.<br /><br />Y'all think that'll score me some points?