New England Residents; Winter is OVER

jimchere

Petty Officer 1st Class
That's it. Have faith...be with me...join me. Maybe we can make a difference together...Yea right, but dammit, give it a shot.. :D .<br /> Cover will be removed from the boat Saturday, dried in the sun, then re-boxed and stowed in the attic :cool: . Easter celebration after church will involve installation of the battery, windshield, VHF antenna, and firing the beast up with the muffs :) . Monday night will involve resetting and baiting a few lobster pots (or sometimes Tautog pots as it goes)with a short time schedule awaiting daylight savings. Gonna map out the fluke grounds too...legal after April 1.<br />DO IT. Weather be ******, it will get done.

dolluper

Captain
Re: New England Residents; Winter is OVER

Snow moving east and south good luck you might want to keep the cover handy

Fly Rod

Commander

:) It's not over, till it's over!!!! ;) :cool:

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

Almost 6 inches here in northern Ct. I hope the state has the ramp PLOWED for the first day of fishin'......I'm sick of the snow.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

It snowed yesterday and is scheduled today too. We did manage to creep up to 40 degrees! Now that is Spring weather!<br /><br />The ice on the lakes is starting to tin a bit but the fishing is still good.<br /><br />I guess I will see my lawn sometime next month but right now my 2 acres are under a foot of it.<br /><br />Bob

jimchere

Petty Officer 1st Class

Great day! Sunny, up to 50 :cool: . Almost pulled the cover off :rolleyes:

Sea Six

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I hear ya! I've had the A/C on for over a week now, and had to divert the water from my solar panels because the pool water was up to 92 degrees today. The water in the Gulf of Mexico is even warm enough to swim in now. Easter on the beach for sure!