New Commercial

LadyFish

Admiral
I normally don't laugh out loud at commercials but have any of you seen the new Dairy Queen commercial for their brownie blizzard? The guy is licking the batter off the beaters and gets his tongue stuck. There is all kinds of screaming from him and his wife, then he talks really funny afterward. Its the best one I've seen in years. I guess cause it really happens or at least did to me once.<br /><br />I laughed so hard I nearly cried.
26.gif

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: New Commercial

Wait, this is from the girl that got a piece of lead stuck on her tounge? And thinks that someone else getting his tougne stuck in a mixer is funny?<br />Mr. Ladyfish has his hands full with you, girl. and keep that pad and paper close to you, you might have to include your name. Just kidding, LF.PDS

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

My kids have seen that one and have joked about it. They put a quick warning up not to clean the beaters this way.

CoachHolland

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Around here someone must have complained about it. They only show the full commercial on certain channels and on others, after a certain time of night. The other times, you just hear a guy scream and see his house. It infers what he did, but doesn't show it.<br /><br />Funny as can be though. I busted out laughing when I first saw the full thing.<br /><br />You gotta try that though (not the tognue in the mixer thing, the actual brownie treat itself). They are awesome.

gaugeguy

Captain

There will be warning labels on mixers now not to lick the beaters. I did LOL when I saw that commercial though. :D

LadyFish

Admiral

The FoxNews channel shows him turn on the beaters and get his tongue stuck. Its histerical. :D

oddjob

Commander

I like the new commercial about the guy that looks at his cell phone bill and he goes into shock. They cut the bill away from his hands and look at it and the Dr.s and nurses panic as they prepare too resusitate(sp) him.

LadyFish

Admiral

PDS
Wait, this is from the girl that got a piece of lead stuck on her tounge? And thinks that someone else getting his tongue stuck in a mixer is funny?
Thats right, I have a sick sense of humor. :p Unless of course it happens to me.<br /><br />I also laugh so hard I cry when someone walks into a sliding glass door.
26.gif

ehenry

Commander

I'm not gonna mention any names but I know some one that had that happen before.

ndemge

Commander

saw that this weekend... wife looks at me with this look of .. "That's you"