New Business Name

southkogs

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Jul 7, 2010
Messages
15,125
Re: New Business Name

You might also play with unique spellings of common words in the services you'll capitalize on. For example:

mason-Re:
blox
brix worx
bloqueworx
c-ment

... you get the idea.
 

snowforfun4

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Messages
92
Re: New Business Name

... LOL, I'm not gonna' forget that one either!


"She's a brick ... house!" ... ha, I'm crackin' up :D

Presentation1.jpg
Here's a combination of "She's a brick...house! and T&A Masonry...
 

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Joined
May 19, 2001
Messages
26,119
Re: New Business Name

I wouldn't worry about the phone book listing. It's not the advantage many think it is with the internet around.

I won't try and give suggestions other than, pick something you can live with a long, long time because changing it is nearly impossible. What is "cute" and "trendy" today says DATED 5 years from now. (Same for your logo.)

Personally I wil never use my name in a business because someday I'll sell the business and I don't want my name associated with it and the new owner won't care for it much either.

Name it after Bubba.... Bubba's Brick and Block ;)

Then Bubba will get associated with it! :eek:

Honestly......... the word "Advantage" is a good choice.

Cornerstone is nice and Keystone (so will Artificer or Ashlar) will attract clientele who belong to the Mason's. There are many here who understand that relationship. ;)
 
Top