new business name

brother chris

Commander
I am opening a rental business. I plan on renting tables, chairs, whiteboards, etc for businesses and meetings. Eventually I want to do wedding rentals as well, and if everything goes well, I want to rent tools eventually. I have come up with some names, but I would like some ideas from you guys. <br />I already have one permanent contract and hopefully a couple more real soon.<br />Here are some names I have come up with so far. <br />A-1 Rentals<br />Continental Rentals<br /><br />Any other names would be great.<br />Thanks,<br />Brother Chris.

brother chris

Commander
Re: new business name

I like BC party rentals, but it already taken. Rental express....hmmmm. that is good too. <br />I am going to submit my paperwork to get my business name on Friday, so hopefully I can find a winner of a name.

aspeck

Staff member

My Rental Business<br />Rental's by Chris

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Rent & Save<br />ARAC (All rentals are cheap)<br />Correct Rentals & Sales<br /><br />If you add Sales into the title you might draw an additional segment of business. Selling pre-owned rental equipment will always keep your primary rental inventory fresh.<br /><br />Bob

dolluper

Captain

Able to Rent<br />Affordable rental<br />All Wet rental<br />A plus Z rental<br />West Coast Rentals<br />Chris's Rental<br />Absolute Rental

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

"Trans Canada Rental Corporation"<br /><br />"International Hirage Corp, Canada Branch"<br /><br />or on a smaller scale...<br /><br />"Kiwi Rentals" ;) (worth a try :confused: )<br /><br />"Brother's Rental Stuff"<br /><br />"Chris Maple Rental Co." (patriotic name?)<br /><br />"Maple & Co, Rentals"<br /><br />(invent a fictional boss, so when you're backed into a corner by a customer you can always say "I'll have to clear that with Mr Maple first" ;) )<br /><br /><br />"The Really Useful Rental Company"

brother chris

Commander

Thanks for the input everyone. <br />Here is a list of what I have so far. <br />If anyone does not mind telling me which ones sound the best, that would be great. <br />I plan on applying for the name either tomorrow or next Friday.<br />I am only allowed 3 choices on my application.<br /><br />West Coast Party Rentals<br />Acme Rentals<br />ABC Rentals<br />Rentals "R" Us<br />Canadian Rentals<br />Master Rentals<br />Mister Rentals<br />United Rentals<br />Accurate Rentals<br />A1 Rentals<br />First Stop Rental Shop<br />Continental Rentals<br />Allstar Rentals<br />Payless Rentals<br />Intercity Rentals<br />Fraser Valley Rentals(that is the area I live in)<br />Rental Express<br />Harmony Rentals<br />Dynamic Rentals<br />First Choice Rentals<br />The Rental Center<br />Your Rental Center<br />The Rental Depot<br />Choice Rentals<br />Rentals by Chris<br />Absolute Rentals<br />Affordable Rentals<br /><br />So this just about covers it, besides the others that are listed by you guys. <br />I just want the best name because I plan on having this business and business name forever. At least that is the plan. <br />You people are smart, that is why I would like your input. <br />Thanks,<br />Brother Chris.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

How about an update? What's the new business name?

Twidget

Commander

I vote for Rental Express.<br /><br />Which one was the winner?

brother chris

Commander

I never had time to do it last Friday, but I have lots of names(thanks partly to you all). <br />I will make time this Friday to submit my paperwork and let you all know sometime next week when they get back to me. <br />When I submit my paperwork, I am allowed 3 names. <br />I like: Acme Rentals<br /> West Coast Party Rentals<br /> First Choice Rentals and Sales<br />Lets see which one they pick for me. :rolleyes:

ziggy

Admiral

brother chris, <br />food for thought for you.<br />i have a biz too. jim's lock & key, inc. <br />i had a year where biz was slow. in the locksmith biz, everyone want's to be "A" this or that. anything starting with "A"<br />well, i invented a new biz name the following year. Aaron's locksmith service. that ad in the phone book is pretty small, and the JLK is bigger. <br />well. seems i get maybe 33% of my calls from aarons. a $65 a month ad vs. a $900 a month ad for JLK. <br />to me it seems that people do start at the front of the section in the yellow pages and read A-Z. <br />There are many variables in biz it seems, including the name. good luck with the new biz.... ziggy