new bombs in London

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class
Another four terrorist suicide bombers on three tube trains and one bus(a carbon copy of a fortnight ago)fortunately only the detonators went off and the main bombs did not go off,only one injured person reported.when the bombs failed the bombers dropped their backpacks and ran ,two were arrested.the police say this will provide vital evidence to find out who was behind the first bombs. I am due to go on holiday in London next week ,the wife feels uneasy but I will not give in to these scum but I have three kids to think about so i will be very careful :(

Vlad D Impeller

Commander
Re: new bombs in London

Bad news about the bombs, good news about catching those scum bags, more arrests are sure to follow.<br /><br />Go and enjoy your vacation mate, London is one of the worlds greatest cities, have a great time :cool: <br /><br />Gee! why am i telling you that? you knew that all along ;)

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

You the man dave, go enjoy your London holiday. Had the pleasure of visiting there a few years back, great city,even better people. Have a pint or two for me.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

More news-the UK police have shot dead a suspected suicide bomber attempting to get on a train.<br /><br />I've been in London with the semi today-it's not much fun at the moment with the road closures and station closures from the last couple of weeks. Hopefully it'll be back to normal soon. I'm still a bit dubious as there's still 3 potential suicide bombers running around at the moment.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

I hope that they get all of the murderous scum bags and give them the same treatment as the one which they cornered in stockwell station.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I hope they give them thier wishes, tie them to bombs and set them off in a nice remote place... a pig farm comes to mind.<br /><br />Ken

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> I hope they give them thier wishes, tie them to bombs and set them off in a nice remote place... a pig farm comes to mind.<br /><br />Ken
we think so alike it scares me ,perhaps the army could invent a exploding pig with a very slow timer, I would give anything to watch