New boat.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: New boat.

She's a good one, Ryan.<br /><br />Hope you enjoy her as much as I did. :)

gonfishn

Commander

Nice boat Ryan..Although you need to scar her up a bit..Adds Character.. :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

the TX hull ID was dead givaway JB. congrats Ryan,<br />u got a real creampuff there :)

Link

Rear Admiral

Carefull on running it too much Ryan before changing the impeller. Doesn't look like the guy you got it from was much of a fisherman.. ;) boats to clean and probly only set in the garage all its life :D :D <br />Good deal. It's always nice to see a boat that has been taken care of to go to someone who will do the same.

TwoWatt

Petty Officer 1st Class

I gotta have a whaler (or maybe a cheaper knockoff) sometime in my life. I loved the style ever since I layed eyes on my first one. <br />How much did you pay for it? I hope you got a Iboats discount along with traveling fees. I take it you drove from MA to TX to get it? Whew, that's quite a drive. <br />Could you post up a few more pics? I'd love to see the interior. <br />Thanks.<br /><br /><br />(going off topic, but this is twice today I've asked somone "How much did'ja pay for it?" Why am I infatuated with the price of things? :p )

11 footer

Lieutenant

Sunkenagain,<br />I don't have many pictures of the boat on my computer.<br /><br />As for what I payed, I didn't pay anything. My dad bought the boat, but I was the one who suggested it to him. As to what he payed, post your full name, socal security number, bank account numbers and credit card numbers and maybe I'll consider telling you :p :p :D <br /><br />No, we didn't drive to Texas, the boat was delivered.

brother chris

Commander

I see that JB did the same thing to the skeg as my friend did...just add a piece of aluninum to it. Much easier(and cheaper) than having one welded to it. <br />So what was the story behind that JB? What did you hit?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Wrong, Chris.<br /><br />That is a stainless steel SkegGard. I installed it when the engine was new.<br /><br />It has bounced off a couple of rocks at low speed and incurred zero damage.

brother chris

Commander

Oh, a skegGard. Cool.<br />And to think my bud and I thought we had a great idea. We even thought about marketing them.<br />Go figure...someone thought of it before us. <br />Isn't it always like that.