New avatar?

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: New avatar?

Why are people changing their avatar so often? It makes it difficult to keep track of people. I use the avatar to identify people and with it constantly changing (SW) I lose track. :mad: <br /><br />0.02<br /><br />Chris (who's had the same avatar for months!)...........

achris

If everybody does the same thing to 'non-conform', are they conforming to be non-conformist? A few of us have kept the same avatar. Since we are in the minority does that make us the non-conformists?<br /><br /><br />Chris.......

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

But you have your own avatar it looks like, I used an Iboats avatar. So you are an avatar original. I guess by wanting my own original avatar I am no longer original, but an avatar convormist. But then by having my own picture that no one else has I will be recognized as an original, and won't really have to think about conforming or not. <br />That is a deep thought, by struggeling to be original we are joining with those who are also struggling to be original. <br />Interesting...<br /><br />By the way, any other places out there to upload pictures to? That fishing pics site did not work worth a darn. Couldn't get registered, it kept directing me in circles. I jist cant figger it out!

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Thanks a bunch. I searched just now and found where you told someone else where to go.<br />I shoulda done that first and saved wasting time.

achris

Hey dd,<br /><br />Don't change your avatar. It looks great as it is.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Well, the red X is not what I want to be known as. Will try Shutterfly.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Maybe this time! I HATE dial up. Should go home and get on my DSL!

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

well, kinda big. I guess maybe I will change to something else. Maybe a nice puppy dog or something.<br /><br />But hey, I can be easily recognized!