"Neighbor's Rabbit"

gaugeguy

Captain
After a long day at the office, Carpy came home one day to find his dog with the neighbor's pet rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit was obviously dead. <br /><br />Carpy panicked! <br /><br />"If my neighbors find out my dog killed their bunny, they'll hate me forever," he thought. <br /><br />So he took the dirty, chewed up rabbit into the house, gave it a bath and blow-dried its fur. <br /><br />Carpy knew his neighbors kept the gate to the yard open during the summer, so he sneaked inside and put the bunny back into the cage, hoping his neighbors would think it died of natural causes. <br /><br />A couple of days later Carpy and his neighbor saw each other outside. <br /><br />"Did you hear that Fluffy died?" the neighbor asked. <br /><br />"Oh. Uhmm... Sorry to hear that. What happened?" Carpy mumbled. <br /><br />The neighbor replied, "We just found him dead in his cage one day. But the strange thing is that the day after we buried him, we went out to dinner and someone must have dug him up, gave him a bath and put him back into the cage!"

Carphunter

Commander
Re: "Neighbor's Rabbit"

Sillwy Wabbit.<br /><br />True story, I was cuttin grass one day, when I jumped four small rabbits. Two scattered towards the woods, and the other two headed toward my boys who were standing just outside the dog pen. Well, I stopped the mower, and was headed toward the boys to tell them not to pick the rabbits up, when those two bunnies made a fatal mistake. They ran into the dog pen, and in a couple of quick gulps, the dog swallowed them whole. :eek: You should have seen the look on the boys faces. They haven't looked at that dog the same since. I had to explain to them that rabbit dogs hunt rabbits, and it was just natural for him to eat those rabbits. I don't think my explanation helped much though.<br /><br />Anyway, I have a very nice dog for sale. :p

oddjob

Commander
Re: "Neighbor's Rabbit"

Too funny...and a hard one to councel for sure..Yet another bonding moment for the carpy men. :)